icon

AVIC-N2 problem

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mikel123 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: April 19, 2006 at 9:06 PM / IP Logged  
I really have come to hate this unit with the terrible ipod interface and such.. blah blah.. But i have a problem with it that might be able to be fixed. Under Map Display options- Daytime/ Nighttime mode, i switch to nighttime mode and it still is on daytime mode? I dunno why i cant get nighttime mode to work. And another problem. When i play a DVD full screen it doesnt come up( yes, i'm parked with e-brake on) it just stays on my AV screen showing me  the DVD is playing by telling my how much time has passed, chapt. etc. but no picture, just my AV backround? I really am getting fed up with this unit. Pioneer sucks. At least the N2 does.
jasonhilton 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2006 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged  
The Nighttime view will only work when your headlights/parking lights are on.
Selecting Nighttime only enables it, it does not force it on. Selecting Daytime, prevents nighttime from turning on with the headlights. This is all stated in the manual.
jasonhilton 
Member - Posts: 23
Member spacespace
Posted: April 20, 2006 at 5:15 PM / IP Logged  
Oh, as far as the DVD playback, I have no idea.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic