icon

Can i brag?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
memfus_boi 
Copper - Posts: 148
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 14, 2006 at 11:53 PM / IP Logged  
as u might know i got 2 kicker L7's on a 1200.1 with a 1 farad cap. THESE SUBS ARE AMAZING, i been making a few dollars in the streets in a SPL contest. I've beaten 4 memphis 12's (i don't know which 1 but it has the grey M in the middle), next i killed 4 kicker comp ( i dunno which model) whats next? my friend has 2 memphis m3's in his car. We are equivalent in who else can give me competition????
If I'm to loud, then you're too old!!!
forbidden 
Platinum - Posts: 5,352
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 14, 2006 at 11:57 PM / IP Logged  
You had better reel in that ego there sport. While we all like to toot our own horns, this site has some very heavy hitters on it. So, glad to hear that you are laying waste to your local peep's, let's see how you do in a sanctioned event next.
Top Secret, I can tell you but then my wife will kill me.
oxygen65 
Silver - Posts: 252
Silver spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 12:13 AM / IP Logged  
forbidden has got you there, copared to what some people have on this site you dont have anything. on a spl meter i bet your not even hittin 150 and there are people out there that hit that without even pushin their subs that hard.
zhalverson 
Copper - Posts: 180
Copper spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 12:18 AM / IP Logged  

I guess that's a no.  HahaCan i brag? -- posted image.

KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 12:48 AM / IP Logged  
No soup for you.......... Make sure you got all your ducks in a row before you proceed to toot your own horn, it can be embarrassing.Can i brag? -- posted image.
jeffchilcott 
Platinum - Posts: 2,483
Platinum spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 3:08 AM / IP Logged  
Ahhhem........bring it anywhere in the central US.    I might even give you a real shot and only run with one sub.
You dont know me, go to soundoff.org check the stats in the USACi page, when you have real #'s to back up some claims I will give you a shot.
I had someone boasting today, I gave them the same offer.............139.7 vs me......only one sub but it was not pretty for him.. lets just say there was 4 numbers involved in the term lab. a 1..5..0..3
haha
2009 0-1000 Trunk WR 154.0DB 2009 1001+ Trunk WR
2007 USACI World Champion
2007 World Record
2006 USACI Finals 2nd Place
saturnsubohio 
Copper - Posts: 114
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 10:12 AM / IP Logged  
w00t, i did a sanctioned event, hurray for me in Mini Street 1-2 Can i brag? -- posted image.
but 139.9 dB with one sub, one amp daily driven, not even supposed to be entered in the contest till Sam Horn (some of you may know him) decided to enter me and my friend..
i beat the Finalist by 3.4 dB LOL.
either way... Nice Job beating up the locals but its a whole different ballgame when people have pedistals for their CD Player because its too loud in the vehicle. Can i brag? -- posted image.
Buena Suerte ... Good Luck
PS Jeff.. you put down 305.1 dB Can i brag? -- posted image. Wow.
2006 WRX STI
Electrical Engineer
Ohio University Alumni
jeffchilcott 
Platinum - Posts: 2,483
Platinum spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
haha.    still working to get the box and power to be consistant....I think the setup should be worth a 151 with a little more tuning.   But im not going to work on it to hard.
In my class I would get whomped by that, but it was just something I have been working on when I was bored
2009 0-1000 Trunk WR 154.0DB 2009 1001+ Trunk WR
2007 USACI World Champion
2007 World Record
2006 USACI Finals 2nd Place
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged  

oxygen65 wrote:
i bet your not even hittin 150 .

My bet would be "not even hitting 130."

Support the12volt.com
xtremej 
Gold - Posts: 1,440
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: May 15, 2006 at 12:53 PM / IP Logged  
You can brag, just be pre-paired to get squashed. I thought I had a big spl# once upon a time and then I found out at a competition it was a joke, 2 kicker comp 15's with a phoenix gold amp for each sub, a yellow top optima, 275 amp alt, lots of $$$ for a 143Can i brag? -- posted image.. I had this "professionaly" installed, I should have known when the shop owner said it would hit 150 he was a lying sack. So my point is, run it at  sanctioned event and see where you really stand.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic