icon

Subwoofer rumble sound

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
supradude 
Silver - Posts: 915
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2006 at 4:40 PM / IP Logged  
Listen to the advice of Dyohn, arrow12 and Jeff. The gain can cause this problem. Its not that hard to set. Read the advice on this forum and if you got the manual on the amp look at it and set it correctly.
'85 Toy
Melted Fabric 
Silver - Posts: 509
Silver spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2006 at 6:35 PM / IP Logged  
I would try to fix like supradude said, by doing it that way you can save yourself money, but then if in the end after much effort and time, if still cannot resolve, then maybe a 2nd "paid" opinion will be the answer
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best -- that is inspiration.
rdaudio 
Member - Posts: 26
Member spacespace
Posted: June 16, 2006 at 8:29 PM / IP Logged  

is your subs just a lite rumbling or do the flop hard at the same freq. no matter what u are listening to?

Revolution Design Audio
bigwest4085 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2006 at 10:10 PM / IP Logged  

i found out that it is the box.....i got it fro pretty cheap on ebay...lol...i think i need a new box....any suggestions?

aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 18, 2006 at 12:59 AM / IP Logged  
Just build your own box. You'll know that it won't sound like doodie if you build it right and brace it accordingly.
Also it's just a fun experience cuz you can say..."Hey, I made that"
dan42 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: June 18, 2006 at 6:03 AM / IP Logged  
I didn't know jack when I started to install my system ,But found two very informative sites,check em out "you wont be sorry" they are as follows.....http://www.bcac1.com and http://www.electronixwarehouse.com/education/main.htm and yes the x in name is right.tons of info some bouring as hell but worth it!Try it I did,and after just five count'em five easy "ya right" weekends of pure hell but done right the first time!,You too can have the system others can only dream about.So don't delay get online today,If not for yourself do it for the F$#@'n theives out there,because they too have a taste for the finest,Just ask the guy who got mine....HE LOVES IT . check out alarm 101 too,good luck
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic