icon

89-93 240SX Interior

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Melted Fabric 
Silver - Posts: 509
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2006 at 10:13 AM / IP Logged  
Nice, just got a Talon Tsi Turbo AWD a month ago. They are 210HP stock but man, that AWD is like nothing I have had before. I want to double the stock power, but have to build the block a little.
Supposedly the engine (4G63-T) can do 500HP off of stock internals, but I do not want to chance it.
How ya been? have not seen you post in a minute
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best -- that is inspiration.
aftercrash 
Member - Posts: 14
Member spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2006 at 2:14 PM / IP Logged  
I used to be a correctional officer but I am now in the transition of becomming a state trooper/... so I am not really able to get on like I used to......
Melted Fabric 
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 20, 2006 at 2:24 PM / IP Logged  
State Trooper with an RB swap....
SUPER COP ! hahaha That is cool man, well jump on when you can, hope it does not interfere with your project too much
When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best -- that is inspiration.
aftercrash 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2006 at 8:54 AM / IP Logged  

89-93 240SX Interior - Page 3 -- posted image.

these are some of my most recent pics... this is the beginning of the r32 tail light conversion... many think for some reason it's a direct bolt on... it's not, you gave got to fabricate a way to fit them. notice the welds... it requires a trunk extention and closing off the space between the lock housing and the ends of the lights... i will post more as progress continues.  btw i have removed the custom wide body kit i was making. because like an idiot i didnt roll my fenders and when i put my super advan racing ver 2 rims on that +24 offset rubbed like crazy...also my most recent mod list includes the 300zx 5lug conversion, and the purchase of the s15 front end....i have also located a place in ga that can perfoem the rhd conversion for me.

aftercrash 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 27, 2006 at 9:21 AM / IP Logged  

btw even though i am doing a s15 front end conversion... i am still working the front end of the 240...i will post pics of that progress at a later time

aftercrash 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 29, 2006 at 10:52 AM / IP Logged  

well, here you have a few shots of the headlights....i made it so that the lights can be removed by unscrewing them and then dropping them from below. when you look at it from the side view you can see how smoothly it flows into the body.alot of work considering i am going to end up hacking it off for the s15 conversion huh... good thing i dont khave to pay for body work!!!

Melted Fabric 
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2006 at 1:39 PM / IP Logged  
Damnit After, do not think you are human for one second, you were made in a secret lab somewhere.
That is work is damn nice, as if a cyborg fabricated it. I know it seems like I am kissing azz and rubbing nuts, but credit is due where credit is due.
I cannot wait to get space and materials to work on my Talon, I am to do something as crazy as Veilside did for the FD3S.
aftercrash 
Member spacespace
Posted: October 31, 2006 at 6:08 PM / IP Logged  
hey melted...dont ever look at it ass azzkissin... real men are humble... i appreciate your support and teo tell you the truth i go to my local comm college and use their bays... but i do the work at the house in my back yard... i bought a flux welder from walmart for about 230.00 and buy all the other stuff from napa! people who spend all their time knocking someone elses creativity...now there's a real azz kisser!!
Melted Fabric 
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2006 at 3:48 PM / IP Logged  
Right on man and well said.
I should be moving into a house early next year. Having a garage and a place to work is my goal. I would do the community college shop bay thing, except I am not taking classes this semester.
When I move back into a house I will put it in the air and perform all the modifications. A note to you too, if you are in college in some kind of auto class, you usually get educational discounts at places the college orders parts and supplies from.
aftercrash 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 19, 2006 at 11:17 AM / IP Logged  
actually I get all my parts and materials from the local Napa... they help out alot... still working on the r32 tail lights but I recently took on a 05 tiberon to do some body work to so it's gonna be a lil while longer till the 40s done.
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic