icon

Door popper with built in relays

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
mi_what 
Copper - Posts: 208
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 01, 2006 at 9:17 AM / IP Logged  
Door popper with built in relays -- posted image.
I just bought this door popper kit, I'm just a little bit confused because normally don't these kits come with two relays, one for each popper? The kit said that they were built into the receiver but, I just wanted someone else's opinion on this. It's not that big of a problem if I need to purchase separate relays but it kinda seemed strange and I didn't notice it til after the purchase. Also, all I have is the stock car alarm (if you can call it that) on my 2001 nissan xterra. Is it still possible to mount the door poppers without the alarm (because everyone uses a dedicated channel from the alarm)? I am fairly new to relays but not to 12V wiring and body work so can someone please help guide me in the direction as to which lead I can connect the relays or the receiver to?
Thanks in advance
Clinton
swamprat323 
Gold - Posts: 1,335
Gold spacespace
Posted: August 04, 2006 at 1:09 PM / IP Logged  
they are built in the main box just fowllow the guide and shold be ok.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic