Fiberglass Dash

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Manzilla 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2006 at 3:12 PM / IP Logged  
xtremekustomz wrote:

I placed the speakers ther because I am really into Sound Q.  You should hear them where they are.  How detailed everything is.  I placed the speakers and listened to the before I was completely through with the dash and I wish you could hear it.  Center vocals are dead on.  Very realistic.

How did you compensate for time alignment?

the rah 
Member - Posts: 27
Member spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2006 at 12:38 AM / IP Logged  

dude...........................................

that was so bad azzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Fiberglass Dash - Page 2 -- posted image.

rah2son
xtremekustomz 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2006 at 7:59 AM / IP Logged  
Manzilla wrote:
xtremekustomz wrote:

I placed the speakers ther because I am really into Sound Q.  You should hear them where they are.  How detailed everything is.  I placed the speakers and listened to the before I was completely through with the dash and I wish you could hear it.  Center vocals are dead on.  Very realistic.

How did you compensate for time alignment?

Sorry it took me so long to reply.  I have time alignment built in my head unit.  I am using the old Alpine CDA-7998  Best head unit alpine ever made....except for the F#1 stuff anyway.

dan476 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2006 at 11:24 AM / IP Logged  
Looks awesome man, keep up the good work
~Dan
crazyoldcougar 
Copper - Posts: 185
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 14, 2006 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  
very nice work...i especially like how you mounted the speakers from the rear as oposed to showing the screws and what not from the front...as you have shown, a little extra planing always pays off in the end..
nice work..
Fiberglass Guru.
strickranger 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2006 at 11:33 AM / IP Logged  
There might be one or two old timers out there who might disagree on your "best alpine head ever" statement.   Just picking at you.  Letting you know I'm on here now.  Your stuff keeps getting better and better.  LATER.
xtremekustomz 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2006 at 12:20 PM / IP Logged  

strickranger wrote:
There might be one or two old timers out there who might disagree on your "best alpine head ever" statement.   Just picking at you.  Letting you know I'm on here now.  Your stuff keeps getting better and better.  LATER.

Shouldn't it be strickaccord?  Anyway...I just got through painting that box that I built.  I ended up painting it House of Kolor Snowhite Pearl like what is on my truck.  Still debating on what color carpet to put on the sides, back, and bottom though.  I don't have any black left over and couldn't find any in town.  I do have a roll of grey and tan though....what do you think?

Aruman 
Silver - Posts: 363
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2006 at 6:25 PM / IP Logged  
Looks very very nice man.
Shaking The Neighborhood
josh1979 
Silver - Posts: 320
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2006 at 7:44 PM / IP Logged  
looks nice. the frame work looks top notch i realy like that. i see so much crappy frame work and lots of bondo to fix it. thats excellent.
bring back the rotary phone so i dont have to press 1 to proceed in english
xtremekustomz 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2006 at 8:31 PM / IP Logged  

josh1979 wrote:
looks nice. the frame work looks top notch i realy like that. i see so much crappy frame work and lots of bondo to fix it. thats excellent.

Thanks.  It's kinda funny.  I loved the way the frame looked in the truck.  I really hated to cover it up LOL

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic