icon

asian wolf dealings, wiring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cguys 
Member - Posts: 28
Member spacespace
Posted: August 09, 2006 at 6:17 PM / IP Logged  

just got my lcd pageing alarm mostly installed, bought off of ebay, i like the alarm and its features, the sale went ok with a mistake on their part, they filed a none payment complaint even though i had paid the same day i bought it,  i call to them and  cleared it up right away and it turned out that she had a tracking number for when i called,  i gave them pos feed back, even though i feel they should have emailed me first.    but i would buy this alarm from them again and i may very soon

anyway, i got a glass breakage sensor with the alarm,  with no wireing diagram with it,  i did a search on 12 volt and came up with a diagram.  ...  i just want to be sure before i hook it up,   the red +  wire is hooked to pos + all the time ( not switched off ) and the black wire is grounded all the time ( not switched off )  and the blue wire is hooked to a neg trigger on the main alarm.     that means that even when the alarm is turned off the glass breakage sensor is on ..... right ??     can i hook the neg when armed wire to the neg wire on the glass breakage sensor so that its only on when its armed ????   also i just want to 100% sure that the blue wire is a neg -     and not a pos +      ...................  thanks all .

cguys 
Member spacespace
Posted: August 09, 2006 at 11:22 PM / IP Logged  
ok i had time to do a further search here and i found that almost all sensors have a neg - output,    got it. cool .....   now can i  hook up the ground to be only armed when the alarm is armed??   instead of haveing the glass sensor working all the time????   anyone??  anyone???  
gcorrea 
Silver - Posts: 436
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 10, 2006 at 1:31 AM / IP Logged  
the glass sensor will be powered all the time but will not actually trigger the alarm since the alarm disables the sensor outputs when the ignition is on. you can use the grounded when armed wire out of your alarm. this is usually the wire for the starter disable.
gcorrea
cguys 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2006 at 4:08 PM / IP Logged  

ok , my astra 777 has been in my cargo van for a while now , it works good , the range is good , i have not tuned it well yet and didnt hook up the radar module ,  or glass sensor yet ,      i also felt the need to protect one of my other trucks so i again ordered the same alarm on ebay ,  

the only thing i can say bad so far is that they know nothing about customer service ,  i still have not gotten any feed back from them on ebay  from the first alarm ( even though they said i would receive pos feed back from them ) and after the first dealing  ..i have now sent them 3 emails with my payment tracking number and asked them to confirm it ,,,  they have not answered me ( 3 plus days )  ....not to mention the fact that they will not  honor any kind of warr for dyi .  

i will look for another supplier to buy from next time .   the only reasons i didnt buy a dei product is that  the same product is twice the price , and batt life on the dei remote was very low , and the viper is not widely avail to the public (  i know you can find  dei vipers on line )   

thats my input on MY dealings with  asian wolf ,   if anyone has a link to my next alarm company please tell me , ( i wont buy anything that doesnt page me )

one more thing , this is a frickin awsome  site , i have done installs before there was this site or the internet and back then is was real fun to try and find wires when i had no idea where to even start , with the wireing diagrams on here i  it went so smoothly i couldnt believe it .   thanks everyone for your inputs and time .

cguys 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2006 at 10:02 PM / IP Logged  

WOW   ......   its happening for the second time !!!   sent payment right away and they got the payment ( verified with a tracking number )  http://trkcnfrm1.smi.usps.com/PTSInternetWeb/InterLabelInquiry.do  ... they  never repled to my 3 emails with a tracking number asking them to confirm .    never got a reply .  WHAT THEY DID SEND ME  is a non payment notice , a day after the payment was recived ,  i can post the email if anyone wants me to verifi it .     

all i can say is that if anyone buys from asian wolf .   be prepaired to have alot of hassle with them .  

Cameronjc 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: September 05, 2006 at 2:33 PM / IP Logged  
No offense, but this is an a car security and convience forum. Not an dealing with asian wolf or buying on eBay forum. A majority of the people that can help you don't really want to scan through a long thread about the process of you buying your alarm. They want to see your problem, vechile and give you helpful advice.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic