icon

Bad advice monster

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tcss 
Silver - Posts: 1,623
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 14, 2006 at 11:52 AM / IP Logged  
Wow, I didn't think the "Bad Advice Monster" would hit such a nerve.I agree no one here knows everything and we are all constantly learning, but that wasn't my point. All I'm saying is when you answer somebodies question BE SURE. It's been really great here since the vaporization of Uthinkyouknowaudio, but lately it's gotten a little sloppy. Again, your telling someone about modifying the first or second most valuable thing he or she owns, your advice has to be right. Yes being corrected IS a learning experience, but what about the guy who just set his car on fire.
There is no such thing as free installation!
bellsracer 
Silver - Posts: 703
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2006 at 4:08 AM / IP Logged  

He ends up calling his mom and telling her that the brand new Cobra she got him for his birthday burned up in the parking lot with less than 40 miles on it.

True Story!

He was a young teen who thought he knew it all... We haven't seen or heard of him since. But something tells me he is driving around in a junker >.<

Sorry... Had to bring some humor to the thread.

Never send your ducks to eagle school.
The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.
The 3Ls of life: Learn from the Past, Live for the Present, Look to the Future.
Melted Fabric 
Silver - Posts: 509
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2006 at 1:46 PM / IP Logged  
Well nouse, since you took it upon yourself to beat me to it as usual and say it the exact way I would have said it if not better!!!Bad advice monster - Page 2 -- posted image......I would like to add..
I found a home here almost 3 years ago. I have been active this year a lot more than I have in the past two. This forum is like a secret club in a way and there are many many people on here I view as best friends if you will,...we have never met, don't know what they look like, how loud they fart...nothing...but because friends help each other and go out of their way to assist one another. So, to all of my friends on here (no way I could list all names, basically anyone I have ever traded posts or private messages with) I thank you all for all the knowledge and fun times we have had, and nooo I am not on my deathbed right now (at least I hope I won't be) but I wanted to tell you guys and gals that.
As for the bad advice monster who deliberately spreads bad advice. I fabricated some carbon fiber bullets that should work if it hits the heartBad advice monster - Page 2 -- posted image. Bad advice monster - Page 2 -- posted image.
I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work.
When you do not know what you are doing and what you are doing is the best -- that is inspiration.
kicker guy 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2006 at 2:40 PM / IP Logged  
 its funny when u go to other audio forums and you read what they have to say you think to yourself "wow these people don't know anything" then I came here and was reading a lot of post from people and was just amazed at the brains of these people.... this is BY FAR the best car audio forum on the internet. So keep up the good advice guys
cntrylvr79 
Silver - Posts: 582
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 15, 2006 at 9:51 PM / IP Logged  
Melted Fabric wrote:
edit

Ooh ooh Me too.  I wanna be just like them when I grow up....  But I don't wanna grow up cause if I did I couldn't be a toys r us kid.

Bad joke I know, but it's true this place is great for finding solutions to random problems.  Which Having worked for both of the big boxes now.  I will say this site is much better than either of their private forums.

Cause I'm So white and nerdy...
First Class Certi-fried installer
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic