icon

What is the best Brand type?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
x2jesse1x 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 3:07 PM / IP Logged  
I actually think im going to be going with KICKER, Main reason being is that I can get there TOP of the line stuff that you cant even get at CC DIRT CHEAP! It would be stupid for me not 2
kicker guy 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 3:53 PM / IP Logged  
Kicker is a good choice What is the best Brand type? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 3:59 PM / IP Logged  
x2jesse1x wrote:
I actually think im going to be going with KICKER, Main reason being is that I can get there TOP of the line stuff that you cant even get at CC DIRT CHEAP! It would be stupid for me not 2.
1: If you already knew what you were going to use, why did you ask for opinions? I personally, think that's pretty rude.
2: Only one person mentioned Kicker, as what they would choose. If you are GOING to ask for opinions, you should at least heed some of the responses... the overwhelming opinion is go with the Eclipse, and yet you choose (IMO, and other's opinions as well) an inferior product. Whatever.
3: You mentioned you were interested in quality. I am assuming you meant sound quality. Yet, you choose the Kicker. Good luck with that choice. I am probably not the only person thinking you were interested in sound quality, and again, the overwhelming choice was Eclipse. Again, enjoy your choice in the Kicker, not REMOTELY the sound quality choice, especially compared to the Eclipse. Even if sound quality is NOT what you meant, the Eclipse is still a FAR superior product, when considering just product quality.
I know, it's your money... And, please, by all means spend it on the product you want. But don't ask our opinions, get our opinions, and then tell us you are not even going to CONSIDER our opinions... THAT'S the rude part.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
kicker guy 
Copper - Posts: 86
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 4:10 PM / IP Logged  

Well personally I think Kicker is better for SPL and can be just as good for SQ (if set up right) but like I say its my opinion but don't get my wrong eclipse is a VERY good product as well I am VERY happy with the 8445 in my dash, either way I am just happy he didn't pick MTX What is the best Brand type? - Page 2 - Last Post -- posted image.

x2jesse1x 
Member - Posts: 21
Member spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  

haemphyst wrote:
x2jesse1x wrote:
I actually think im going to be going with KICKER, Main reason being is that I can get there TOP of the line stuff that you cant even get at CC DIRT CHEAP! It would be stupid for me not 2.
1: If you already knew what you were going to use, why did you ask for opinions? I personally, think that's pretty rude.
2: Only one person mentioned Kicker, as what they would choose. If you are GOING to ask for opinions, you should at least heed some of the responses... the overwhelming opinion is go with the Eclipse, and yet you choose (IMO, and other's opinions as well) an inferior product. Whatever.
3: You mentioned you were interested in quality. I am assuming you meant sound quality. Yet, you choose the Kicker. Good luck with that choice. I am probably not the only person thinking you were interested in sound quality, and again, the overwhelming choice was Eclipse. Again, enjoy your choice in the Kicker, not REMOTELY the sound quality choice, especially compared to the Eclipse. Even if sound quality is NOT what you meant, the Eclipse is still a FAR superior product, when considering just product quality.
I know, it's your money... And, please, by all means spend it on the product you want. But don't ask our opinions, get our opinions, and then tell us you are not even going to CONSIDER our opinions... THAT'S the rude part.

Dude chill out. The comment that you make are not needed and are the rude thing about this post. Yes I did ask fror help. I didnt know I was gonna let what you tell me to get influence me so much that I would go and spend my hard earned money to make you happy. I really appriciate all the Responce besides this dude. In the beginning I didnt know what I wanted to do thats why I made the post but after a couple days I have got a feal for all of the product brands listed and think kicker will sute my needs.

cloak559 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 27, 2006 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  
x2jesse1x wrote:

Dude chill out. The comment that you make are not needed and are the rude thing about this post. Yes I did ask fror help. I didnt know I was gonna let what you tell me to get influence me so much that I would go and spend my hard earned money to make you happy. I really appriciate all the Responce besides this dude. In the beginning I didnt know what I wanted to do thats why I made the post but after a couple days I have got a feal for all of the product brands listed and think kicker will sute my needs.

Haemphyst is correct here. If your going ask for opinions, at least acknowledge the input you get from expierenced and more knowledgable individuals. Thats why we ask questions, right? Because we dont know the answer and others do...
'89 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Pioneer DEH-5900UB
(2)RE Audio SX 10"s
(1)US Amps MD3D
3ft^3 @ 37Hz
Blowing up in a car accident doesnt worry me, as long as I'm putting out some major dB's when I die...
caraudio904 
Copper - Posts: 115
Copper spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 28, 2006 at 2:16 AM / IP Logged  
I think kicker is over rated. I've seen things even at shop cost that are cheaper than kicker an will blow it out of the water if you spend the same money for it. I just have a biase against kicker.
Southern Stylez
Jacksonville, FL 32218
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic