2006 Honda Pilot Keysense, Tips?

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jetranger 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: December 11, 2006 at 11:36 AM / IP Logged  

Guys ,

thanks for helping out with this. I just did an 07 Pilot and according to the data sheets from 05 (all i had) the factory arm/disarm is in the drivers door. THIS IS WRONG! As you stated, in the 06/07 Pilot the light green connector in the passanger side fusebox has 2 missing pins(probably pins #3 and #7).  I picked up a "spare pin kit for Chrysler products" at AutoZone and used 2 of the small pins in the kit and they worked out great. I soldered short wires to the pins, unplugged the light green, pushed the pins in and set them in place so they would connect to the factor spades in the fuse box. Plugged the connector back into the fusebox and it worked perfectly.  I spent 3 days trying to find the factory arm/disarm becuase i had bad information. Love the 2WFM900AS. so much better remote than Viper. You get what you pay for.

lsondubz 
Copper - Posts: 193
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2007 at 11:01 AM / IP Logged  

The customer came back and stated that they are having the domelight problem...What do I need to hook up to for this? Should I just run the status output wire to the keysense wire?

profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2007 at 11:19 AM / IP Logged  
do it like Chris Luongo (is this the real Chris Luongo?) said, autolock/unlock(ign locking control) before and after key insert.
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
ihkili18 
Copper - Posts: 108
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 26, 2007 at 10:12 PM / IP Logged  
but if he ran the status output to the keysense, would that work as well?
lsondubz 
Copper - Posts: 193
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 27, 2007 at 11:34 AM / IP Logged  
The prestige unit does not have auto locks  I am thinking diode isolate the status out wire to the keysense wire should do it
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic