icon

Cheap good quality subs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
cloak559 
Copper - Posts: 215
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 27, 2006 at 7:06 PM / IP Logged  
You can get some 10" TC-Sounds dB-500's for $99 each...or you can get 4 of them for $297, not a bad deal if you ask me...
http://www.tcsounds.com/db500.htm
'89 Mercedes-Benz 300E
Pioneer DEH-5900UB
(2)RE Audio SX 10"s
(1)US Amps MD3D
3ft^3 @ 37Hz
Blowing up in a car accident doesnt worry me, as long as I'm putting out some major dB's when I die...
aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 27, 2006 at 7:35 PM / IP Logged  
crap I haven't seen those out...might have to pick one or two up for christmas
djscustomz1 
Member - Posts: 44
Member spacespace
Posted: November 28, 2006 at 12:52 AM / IP Logged  

1lowgalant wrote:
you can have cheap, or you can have good, but you can't have both.Cheap good quality subs - Page 3 - Last Post -- posted image.  alot of times, local audio shops and even some of the big box stores run the buy one get one free deal. you can get some decent quality at a decent price doing that. as mentioned, don't expect $500 sub sound from a $100 sub.

Not true... It is 65% box and 35% sub.. It is easier to get a high dollar sub to sound great then it is to get a low dollar sub to sould close to that greatness but it can be done. I am telling you I have had some great sounding installs and I will tell you what They used some equipment I would have never personally thought of touching...

If you want an insane sub you should look at the Square Hifonics Atlas... it is half the cost of the kicker but has a lower frequency responce and personally I replaced a pair of L7's with them and they sounded better... No joke. they are 1800watts a 12"

I dont care about who has the bigger name in the business... The Bigger the name the Bigger the price. NO BETTER QUALITY!!!
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic