DEI 1100F, 2006 Explorer

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
chemnpus 
Member - Posts: 8
Member spacespace
Posted: January 13, 2007 at 7:18 AM / IP Logged  
chris354: Thanks for the reply.
Are TX and the RX wiring reversed? I checked the manual and the wiring diagram of Explorer many times. However, it was not thought that the wiring diagram of 1100F was wrong. I try again before it sends it back to the manufacturer. And, I will report to this forum.
Thanks.
chem
chemnpus 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 31, 2007 at 6:37 AM / IP Logged  
I installed 1100F again today. The result did not change though the wiring for TX and RX was reversed. 1100F seems to be broken when guessing from this state. PKU-F2 is working very well for my vehicle now, 1100F will be thrown away. Because the guaranteed term of 1100F has ended...
I am very indebted to everybody in this forum. I wish to express my gratitude to 12Volt.com and everybody.
Very thanks and regards.
chem
cdogrj16 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2007 at 12:08 PM / IP Logged  
hey there is a easy way to prograhm the unit and it has work evertime i  have had to use it...you have two keys right? well all you need to do it take and have everything ready to go with the remotestarter.  so take the two key and start the truck with each of them and tun them off...after doing the secound key hit the remote stater and it will learn the bypass...it has work ever time for me....
chemnpus 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2007 at 9:45 AM / IP Logged  
cdogrj16: Thanks for the reply.
Of course, I had the second key and tried programming. However, the program was never completed. I was out of order DEI 1100F because of the beginning or think that I destroyed it later. PKU-F2 needs the second key, and the procedure of the program is quite the same as 1100F. And, PKU-F2 works very well by my vehicle now.
jim hunter 
Silver - Posts: 351
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2007 at 12:51 PM / IP Logged  
it is made thru trilogix and i have had issues with their unit where you enter programming mode( key on, wait for theft light to go out, 2nd key on, wait for theft light to go out, )then remote start and vehicle will not start first time, but shut it down then unit has learnewd and works, i believe its since the unit send info dat so quick car gets confused, but give it a try as i stated above and see if it works
racerrx-3 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: February 14, 2007 at 7:17 PM / IP Logged  

I used the 1100F twice so far and worked great both times when customers don't want to spend money on a key.  Just a thought with the 1100F I have always connected  to the ground in the transponder connector which is pin1 in 3B or pin 2 in 3E as well as the ignition in the transponder connector.  Also Blue/white is to be connected to a ground when running......

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic