icon

Viper 791xv, Viper 5900, Sebring

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jayno20 
Copper - Posts: 76
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 2:05 PM / IP Logged  
that will work even if they are already down?
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 7:37 PM / IP Logged  
Yes it will work if the windows are already down. Just go try it....
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 7:52 PM / IP Logged  
ok cool that works, thanks!
jim hunter 
Silver - Posts: 351
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 10:00 PM / IP Logged  
if their a quality shop (which by not testing and hooking up required items i would say maybe not)they should know how to test for the proper disarm wire,( as well as they should have some kind of access to tech support from their manufacturer. and even if they had to go inside the door(which they do not)if they break it they have to replace it
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 11:03 PM / IP Logged  
yeah i ended up getting it all taken care of today... they hooked up the factory alarm disarm, starter kill, and anti grind which were NOT hooked up at the time of install and according to the guy i talked to he said the the guy that did the install was fired because he didnt hook up everything that should be hooked up at the time of install so the people kept coming back... but as of now everything works great.
jayno20 
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 26, 2007 at 11:40 PM / IP Logged  
I noticed with my 5900 that it doesnt receive a signal from the brain as often as my 791xv did, the 791 was about every 8-10 seconds and the 5900 is about 15-18 seconds. Is there any way to make it check more frequently?
mobilecustoms 
Silver - Posts: 397
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2007 at 6:01 AM / IP Logged  
no it has more of a delay than the 791
nava94 
Silver - Posts: 296
Silver spacespace
Posted: March 27, 2007 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  
if you have the 530t installed to lower and raise your windows up then ask them were they put the 530t module for the windows. if they stuck the module inside the driver door then when it rains the module will get wet or if it's bagged in a plastic bag the module will get wet still. water drops on the bag then it will get humid causing the water vapor to get inside making the 530t go crazy and your windows to be rolled down. happened to my car 4 years ago knocked my head trying to figure this out till I noticed this happened everytime it rained took the module out the sweaty bag and yep that was the reason my windows were rolled down without anyone useing or touching the remote so I placed the 530t inside the car next to the alarm brain. have that window module checked.good luck keep us posted.
Page of 9

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic