icon

2004 jeep grand cherokee

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
northern 
Copper - Posts: 154
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 10, 2007 at 8:14 PM / IP Logged  
Did this vehicle today. I first did it using a relay and a little over 1000k ohms resistor and the parking lights only come on when you press the lock and unlock button but not when you remote start the vehicle.
Then I decided to goto the relay that astrostart says to go to and did a negative output. This didn't work, everytime I made a connection it would lock the autostart up and not allow anything to work till you cut the connection to the relay.
Has anyone used the "hazards" on this vehicle and got them to work?
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 10, 2007 at 10:27 PM / IP Logged  
What are you installing?????  Did you "break" the wire with the relay? cut the wire, switch side to 87a car side to 30, 1000ohm resistor to 87 and grond. pin 85 gets grounded as well and 86 gets the POS(+) parking light wire from your unit. If this is what you did....it should work perfectly.
start25 
Copper - Posts: 114
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2007 at 1:04 AM / IP Logged  

I installed one today on same car it was Autopagers-727 and all I did was cut the RED / white wire hooked it up to ground and parking light attached to - parking wire though like 1000 ohm resistor... when car is started it doesnt come on like for 10 sec. then it comes on....

start25 
Copper - Posts: 114
Copper spacespace
Posted: January 11, 2007 at 1:06 AM / IP Logged  

The only thing I have problem with is door trigers...how did u hook those up?

mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 12, 2007 at 11:08 PM / IP Logged  
the park lights require 2 k, or u can use blue/red at steering column......flashes hazards. As for the door triggers. drivers door-tan red in door at switch.     pass door-tan red in pass. door.    rear drivers side-tan/orange at drivers kick.    rear passenger-tan / YELLOW at back of bcm on bottom connector. rear hatch is tan black at front of bcm. use a relay to isolate

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic