icon

remote starter, bypass, 2005 Honda CRV

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
marka100 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2007 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  

I have a 2005 Honda CR-V SE that I have installed a remote starter that I purchased from Asian Wolf (SCYTEC MDL), but have to install an Immobilizer Bypass Module so that the ECU will get the key code and allow the vehicle to start.

I found the Immobilizer connector on the ignition switch, it has seven pins and I need to know the function that each wire controls in order to hook up the Directed 556H Immoblizer Bypass Module.

The Wire colors are as follows: 1. White with Red Stripe, 2. Black with Yellow Stripe, 3. Blue with Orange Stripe, 4. Green with orange Stripe, 5. Grey, 6. White, 7. Brown with Yellow Stripe. If anyone has a wiring diagram for this ignition or knows the functions of these wires, I would greatly appriciate the help. I can be E-mailed direct at:  marka100@yahoo.com

Thanks

MarkA 

marka100
redpeppers 
Silver - Posts: 483
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: January 09, 2007 at 11:29 AM / IP Logged  

do you not have the install instructions for the bypass module.  It has a diagram for the colors at the imobb. harness.  Let me know if you do not have the instuctions.

Where theres is a wire there's a way.
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: January 09, 2007 at 12:39 PM / IP Logged  

Data. White

Ign. Yellow/blk.

Ground BRN / YELLOW

marka100 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2007 at 10:55 AM / IP Logged  

I purchased a Galaxy 2000RS-MDL from Asian Wolf to put in my wife's 2005 Honda CRV, After the installation I found out this vehicle requires an Immobilizer Bypass Module, so I called Asian Wolf and purchased a Directed Electronics 556H too.

My question is, that the Immobilizer Bypass call out in the installation sheet that its Blue/White needs to be connected to the remote starter, but dosen't specify where! If you know where, please let me know...

Thanks

MarkA

marka100
rabenoja 
Copper - Posts: 61
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 02, 2007 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged  

I am not familiar with your remote start system but, the blue/white needs to be hooked up to a ground while running wire from your RS.

jjwallace17 
Member - Posts: 4
Member spacespace
Posted: February 03, 2007 at 1:17 PM / IP Logged  
Should be the brown wire from the remote starter (just installed one in an Accord)

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic