icon

06 chrysler 300 2.7l remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
rwentworth 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2007 at 11:15 PM / IP Logged  
I have a MARS 11 Remote start and needing to know if it will go into a 2006 Chrysler 300 2.7L with the factory keyless on the key, but it doesnt have the factory alarm.... and if so, i need help because the dam wiring instructions suck.  Can Anyone help? Also, does anyone recomend an audiovox one or something that will work if this wont?  I also have the IB-UCH2 sentry key bypass for the car by OMEGA.  works great on my neon... this should work on this car too i hope.  PLEASE HELP!!!! I HAVE TO GET INSTALLED BY NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!!
Rob
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 06, 2007 at 6:44 AM / IP Logged  
I do not have access to the installation manual for Mars11, but I can not see any reason it would not work. If it offers an 'activation' input then you can use the door lock actuator leg to turn the system on and off and just use the factory transmitters to activate and deactivate the RS.
Do yourself a favor and pick up something like this. It will bypass your transponder (like your IB-UCH2) but will also give you the MUX output required for the second starter/accessory wire in your car.
There are a lot of posts on this site about the 300/Charger platform on this site. Do some reading and you will see that there are other options than what is listed in most tech sheets.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
rwentworth 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2007 at 11:37 AM / IP Logged  
The mars 11 has a 2nd ingnition, and 2nd starter wire (- ) 500ma.  and has a YELLOW /GREEN wire that can be used as an additional accessory wire... i just need to find a diagram on how to hook this up correctly.... i see that audiovox has a diagram, but it is way different than the diagram in the manual
Rob

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic