icon

06 civic aftermarket sound

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gus738 
Member - Posts: 18
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2007 at 9:05 PM / IP Logged  

hey everyone well i hope i can get some help i have a 2006 honda civic 2dr couple EX, it has the preimum sound w/out navi 7skrs 8'' sub pakage , it has the stock amp ...... and that pos is causing me trouble or im looking at it too hard.  I want to upgrade to aftermarket sound i bought the scosche dash kit HA1561ETB it came with the HA10B harness and the HAAB antenna adaptor .  and i read the back of it and it says that "not for use on "factory amplified" sound systems.  i dont know where to start i dont care about cutting wires so insted of using stock wiring i dont mind putting new wires for speaker wire to amps  so the only cutting i would do on the stock harness to match the power / ground remote lead on the aftermarket stereo right? please give your input thanks this is my set up.

PIONEER AVIC-N3 kicker ks 6-1/2 kicker dual L5s kicker zx850.4 kicker zx1500.1  kicker O guage kit kicker 4 channel si45 rca cables ....

stevdart 
Platinum - Posts: 5,816
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 16, 2007 at 10:45 PM / IP Logged  

Well, I would say basically that you remove all of the OEM stuff.  Then you use the harness to attach your new deck to the factory wiring.

Or did I misunderstand your question?

Build the box so that it performs well in the worst case scenario and, in return, it will reward you at all times.
gus738 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 16, 2007 at 10:50 PM / IP Logged  

that harness clearly says not for preimum amplified sound ,  basicly my car has a stock amp and im trying to figure out how to properly connect all aftermarket products and i know in this website their has to be someone that installed/ has a car that has aftermarket that went thro this process or atlest knows my answer....   and yes i think i would of relieased that just to remove stock deck spkrs etc etc and just put new stereo with harness lol but i dont htink its that easy .

gus738 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2007 at 1:32 AM / IP Logged  
any more thoughts  guys?  should i just run new speaker wire from aftermarket speakrs to my amp then on my stereo just connect remote led illuminator ground?
gus738 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2007 at 5:25 PM / IP Logged  

57 reads only 1 reply 06 civic aftermarket sound -- posted image. no stock harness can be used since i dont know which one i need cuz the one i got wont work on my amplified sound 06 civic aftermarket sound -- posted image. so i need to know whats the best way of connecting my sound for quality?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic