Installation car alarm Golf IV 2002

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
saelbe69 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2003 at 11:10 AM / IP Logged  

Hi,

I'd like to know if someone has installed a car alarm in this car. I'd like to know how to roll up and down windows. Thank you.

Bnluis 
Silver - Posts: 578
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 05, 2003 at 8:01 PM / IP Logged  

most VW's you can  usually   put  Windows up or down  by extending  the lock  or unlock pulse  using a channel from the alarm. I'm not Sure  in this model.  It usally is only recommended  to put  do windows up  only. it will also close the sunroof at the same time.

check all wires

Luis

Sound Waves

mpalarm 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2003 at 12:35 PM / IP Logged  

The windows in this vehicle is powered by modules for each of them . I mean, that in every door you have module, which is connected with data-wire to the Body-Control module and ECU of the vehicle. If you want to move the windows up and down, you must connect to the data-wire, which is YELLOW /GREEN, if i remember good, and to send data for each window thrue this wire. How you can imagine this is not immpossible, but very hard. The other way is to install relays in every door for up and down and to connect it to your control module (2 relays in every door and 2 wires from the control module to the relays in every door !) . Better idea is to use the wires for the fabric alarm, how recomends <Bnluis> to you. You can find this wires into the driver`s door. This wires are coming from the inside`s side of the keylock and reach the module in the door, which is part of the window motor. The active signal in this wires is negative (-). You can use the lock wire for hooking up the windows and unlocking wire - for hooking down with longer signal on this wires (abot 15 seconds for full opening or closing). With this wires you can move the roof also. The lockwire was yellow/blue, but i can`t remember the unlock wire. If you want i can send you a diagram for this connection.

If you have need for more info - write me.

MPAlarm

mpalarm@yahoo.com

MPAlarm
saelbe69 
Member - Posts: 2
Member spacespace
Posted: February 06, 2003 at 3:06 PM / IP Logged  
Thank you very much both two. Mpalarm please, can you send me the diagram for the connection with the fabric alarm. Thank you again.
AlarmTech 
Copper - Posts: 101
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2003 at 1:14 AM / IP Logged  

on my 2002 Jetta, (Viper 550ESP) all i did was connect my WNDW UP wire (ch 3) and LOCK wire to the same Yellow/Blue wire. then WNDW DWN wire (ch 4) and UNLOCK wire go to the same YELLOW /GREEN wire.

Requires double unlock pulse to disarm factory alarm and unlock all doors. The drivers door will still unlock first, and then the others about a 1/2 second after.

Viper Equipped
mpalarm 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: February 07, 2003 at 11:32 AM / IP Logged  
send me on my @mail your @mail, because i can`t show you the diagram here, pls
MPAlarm

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic