the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

what alarm brand would you recommend

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Twelvoltz 
Platinum - Posts: 2,384
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 7:14 AM / IP Logged  
My preference is the DEI product line. The Viper, Python, Clifford brands are their flagship products and being such they are not warrantied to a non-authorized dealer. Since you are not going to moving a large amount of product and will not have a store front I doubt if they will set you up as a dealer. I would try to find a distributor that would sell you DEI's non-flagship products like Avital or Valet. These products are made the same way as their other high end products, are just as reliable, and much easier to get.
Installer, IT support, and FFL. I need less hobbies.
hinge817 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: March 14, 2007 at 9:58 AM / IP Logged  
i did have an avital tornado2, it was a good alarm. pretty basic but reliable till i tried to use the second keyfob, it wouldnt recognize it.i tried erasing both and reprogramming them but it would only recognize the first (the one used the most) and not the second. changed batteries in 2nd keyfob with still no luck. looked for a new one online and well i got a whole diffrent alarm for about the same price as a new keyfob, albeit it was off of ebay. the second keyfob did get programmed after initial installation and worked fine. only after it didnt get used for a while is when i started haveing trouble with it.
jeeper87 
Member - Posts: 9
Member spacespace
Posted: March 15, 2007 at 1:42 PM / IP Logged  
i would recommend either AutoPage or DEI
Jeep is a way of life, not just my ride.
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2007 at 5:46 PM / IP Logged  
COMPUSTAR ALL THE WAY HOMIE!!!
You have a biz. licenses?
"dont ground out!"
1456wires 
Member - Posts: 16
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2007 at 7:01 PM / IP Logged  
Ultra Starters. Small brain boxes,affordable and easily programmed. Specific bypass wiring plug and the range is awesome
pro17 
Member - Posts: 35
Member spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2007 at 10:52 PM / IP Logged  
im working on getting my business license. im trying to keep everything as legit as possible.what alarm brand would you recommend - Page 2 -- posted image.
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 16, 2007 at 11:48 PM / IP Logged  

I saw you were in AZ,when i lived in phoenix, these guys always hooked me up, and carried a ton of product including DEI.

Rabadi and Sons

3111 North 31st. Avenue

Phoenix, AZ 85017-5410
United States

Toll-Free: 800-466-0221

Phone: 800-466-0221
Fax: 602-233-1520

mdbetts 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2007 at 9:14 AM / IP Logged  
Audiovox is the sleeper brand you must check out. The APS-998 by far is the most complete system I have ever worked with.
cant hold me!
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 19, 2007 at 6:35 PM / IP Logged  
so when you get a business licenses let me know. pm me. i got hook up. =)
"dont ground out!"
turbo_boss 
Member - Posts: 42
Member spacespace
Posted: March 20, 2007 at 11:12 PM / IP Logged  

Hey guys, nobody mention Black Widow alarms...........I have intall many Black Widow products and they are OK. So what you think about Black widow Brand?

Also, I am curious........................How this guy Pro 17 will buy direct from all these brands? Maybe he will not move a lot of units.................What I mean, what will be the best from him to get the best price so he can offer good prices and have a good profit?

Isaac

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic