icon

00 altima wiring harness, two white wires

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
harmankardon35 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spacespace
Posted: March 17, 2007 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  
I just got the wiring harness for my 00' nissan altima (the 95 and up harness), but for some strange reason there is two wires that are white, and both labeled left rear (+)...all the other wires make sence, but they go and throw that odd wire in there...what could its puropse be? In all my years of installing ive never seen this...two of the same wires?. The car does not have a subwoofer, It does have factory tweeters in the front but as far as I know they are wired in @ the door. I looked up other pics of the harness from different companies on the net, they all have this wire, but none explain why they have it. Should I hook both wires up to left rear + on my CD player?
thanks in advance
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: March 17, 2007 at 9:22 PM / IP Logged  
Are they in the correct place for a speaker? They run in order.....follow the sequence and see if they work. I would guess the 1 white, to supposed to be a WHITE/ black

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic