Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
jrrd 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: April 21, 2007 at 6:36 AM / IP Logged  

Yeah thanx.

Hey we might be a third world country but we got evrything here. lol

Yeah car stereos and fast cars a huge here, i mean we got guys pushing 175Dbs easily. I tell Cape Town rocks, we really developing fast.

jarred
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 21, 2007 at 9:00 AM / IP Logged  

jrrd wrote:
, i mean we got guys pushing 175Dbs easily. I tell Cape Town rocks, we really developing fast.

I am sure Cape Town rocks, but the only people "pushing 175dbs" are those pushing around a sign that reads 175db. 

Use both woofers wired for 2-ohms and you'll get the best performance out of your system.

Support the12volt.com
aznboi3644 
Gold - Posts: 2,600
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: April 22, 2007 at 3:42 PM / IP Logged  
yeah....175Db's is not easy
DYohn 
Moderator - Posts: 10,741
Moderator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 22, 2007 at 4:23 PM / IP Logged  

aznboi3644 wrote:
yeah....175Db's is not easy

Try impossible, unless maybe you are hearing the output from a Saturn V rocket engine at takeoff from a few inches away.  And then you'd only hear it for a few seconds until the bones in your inner ear shattered and left you deaf.

Support the12volt.com
aznboi3644 
Posted: April 22, 2007 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged  
eh...DYohn you know the world record spl is 180.3 decibles right???
jrrd 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: April 25, 2007 at 8:43 AM / IP Logged  

Oh come on guys dont dis Cape Town. If you dont believe me then come down to Cape Town and see for urself. or are u scared of the Cape Flats???? lol.

Our loudest Taxi does push out 175Db's NO LIES!!!!!!. Itz a taxi filled with 15inch subs and its straight off the cape flats. The Taxi is a SM Audio taxi.

The sound is so evil, it can be 5 metere's away and the bass will eat into your stomach, i speak from experience.

Go Cape Town.

jarred
aznboi3644 
Posted: April 25, 2007 at 3:39 PM / IP Logged  
I still don't believe it...if you can get up some pics of the car and some screen shots of the vehicle actually doing these numbers on the termlab than what you say means nothing.
People here aren't just gonna believe anything unless you have proof
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic