icon

viper 791 alarm, 06 s2000

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xlaox 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2007 at 6:14 PM / IP Logged  

Looking for someone with knowledge to install or make a write up of the wiring diagram and which wires to use on the alarm. i found the wiring diagrams but dont no what wires to use with those from the alarm.. if someone makes me a write up and it works ill paypal them 150 dollars. same as if someone who is located in nova can come do it for me ill pay u 200 dollras

alarm is viper 791

car is 06 s2000

installing : alarm, prox sensor, shock sensor, and trunk relay

enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2007 at 6:45 PM / IP Logged  
its not a problem and you dont have to pay for this.  We are all here to help.  If you don't know how to install or where to begin then I suggest getting it done profesionally done.  Its an 06 and I don't think you would want to damage something.  If your an eager person who wants do to do it as a project then post your questions and it will be answered(hopefully).  Your question is a general question, try to be more specific.
peterubers 
Silver - Posts: 706
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 04, 2007 at 6:52 PM / IP Logged  
Start with the installation instructions, then start asking questions on this forum.
The search function is your friend.
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2007 at 8:41 AM / IP Logged  
hmmm.....Viper 791xv + manual transmission = locked thread.
xlaox 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2007 at 5:05 PM / IP Logged  
yea too bad im not installing the remote start...but i dont no where to begin.. i actually need all the instrutions from the ground up on how to install this thing. like where the wires are, what color, what color wire from the alarm do i use.. all that good stuff
peterubers 
Silver - Posts: 706
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: July 05, 2007 at 5:43 PM / IP Logged  
12 VOLT CONSTANT  WHITE (+)   IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS   
 STARTER BLUE/WHITE (+)  IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS   
 STARTER 2 N/A   
 IGNITION 1 BLACK / YELLOW (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS  
 IGNITION 2 BLACK/ RED (+) IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS   
 IGNITION 3 N/A     
 ACCESSORY /HEATER BLOWER 1 WHITE/ RED (+)  IGNITION SWITCH HARNESS   
 ACCESSORY /HEATER BLOWER 2 N/A     
 KEYSENSE N/A     
 PARKING LIGHTS ( - ) BLUE (-)  @ HEADLIGHT SWITCH   
 PARKING LIGHTS ( + ) RED / BLACK (+)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 POWER LOCK PINK/BLACK (TYPE C)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 POWER UNLOCK YELLOW /GREEN and PINK/BLUE (TYPE C)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 LOCK MOTOR WIRE PINK/BLACK (+)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 DOOR TRIGGER BLACK/ WHITE (-)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 DOMELIGHT SUPERVISION USE DOOR TRIGGER Requires Part #775 Relay     
 TRUNK RELEASE BLACK / YELLOW (+) Requires Part #775 Relay  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 SLIDING POWER DOOR N/A     
 HORN ORANGE (-)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 TACH BLUE  @ TACH TEST CONNECTOR, See NOTE *2   
 WAIT TO START LIGHT N/A     
 BRAKE WHITE/ BLACK (+)  @ SWITCH ABOVE BRAKE PEDAL   
 FACTORY ALARM DISARM  WHITE (-)  @ KEYLESS ENTRY MODULE, See NOTE *1   
 ANTI-THEFT TRANSPONDER ANTI-THEFT SYSTEM, REQUIRES 791 BYPASS MODULE AND EXTRA IGNITION KEY, Standard on All Models  TRANSPONDER @ IGNITION SWITCH TUMBLER

and the manual for the viper 791 is here:

https://www.the12volt.com/installbay/file.asp?ID=430

The search function is your friend.
kinetisphere 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: August 23, 2007 at 7:27 AM / IP Logged  

so basically you wan't to know how to instal the alarm portion of the 791?      tis actually easy you  will have a few things that you have to modify on the alarm more like one thing. in the ribbon cable there is a lil yellow wire that is going to be cut and used alone from the rest. if this is the type of info your looking for then i can help been doing this for years.    {don't cut the wire yet there is more to explain}           i will be back on later...

til then

dude that's a bunch of wires!
profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: August 24, 2007 at 12:17 PM / IP Logged  
S2000 isn't the best car to work on for first timer, or even pros. I hated working on them. That car has no room or whatsoever and I am 5'11". Frustration will cost a lot of headache and problems for the newbies.
What S2000 board are you from?
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
kinetisphere 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: August 24, 2007 at 6:05 PM / IP Logged  
ok back on. did the resurch and it's the 790 that has that problem. i am now working with the viper 5000 series or 5002. same as 791 with more range and control over the shock sensor. ok the main thing you have to worry about is the pink wire in the satellite harness. you have to hook it up to be able to program the alarm for any reason aswell as the blue L E D will continue to blink if this wire does'nt see a IGN.              don't worry about the thick red red\white wires.   just the thinner one on the brain.        ok her we go   RED goes to constant 12v        pink goes to IGN   then you have the lock wires lil blue and lil green wires those go to the door lock then you have   the darker green wire that will be used for your door trigger  Black is ground   white with the 10 amp fuse is parking light. use a MM to test the wires.   you will notice that there is a lot of un used wires that will be left cut em in a diagnol fashion to stagger them away from each other. use a lot of tape tie wraps.    solder is best but not always needed.   also you have a shock sensor that needs to be used   and thats pretty much it.          follow the schematic that was posted earlier and match up with what i said.    any Q's let me know i am a custom tech.      alarms and remote starters a cake!        if you feel ballsy  you cann hook up a clutch bypass to allow the remote start portion to work thats easy aswell   you will also need a spare key to utilize in a DEI 555l.  {thats the model number it is a transponder bypass.      if this is ever to much think about it before you jump into it.           GOOD LUCK......
dude that's a bunch of wires!
JWorm 
Platinum - Posts: 2,208
Platinum spacespace
Posted: August 24, 2007 at 7:12 PM / IP Logged  
Has anybody else noticed the original post was from July 4th? Hopefully he isn't still working on it 7 weeks later.
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic