icon

Car Alarm with Tear Gas

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
Big Purds 
Silver - Posts: 574
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2003 at 12:39 AM / IP Logged  
lol, my $500 Datsun has Stun Guns wired in it, to the gear shift (which has to be moved to gain access to the head unit) and in some other undisclosable places as well...
I dont lend my car to people, so I have no concern with other people getting unnecessarily hurt...possessions arent necessarily worth someone's life, but the lesson they (the thief) learn would be invaluable to them throughout the rest of their life...DONT RIP PEOPLE OFF...I have no ill will toward any stranger or unknown person...until they try to steal from me...I worked hard for my belongings and I WILL keep them...if that happens to be at the expense of some extreme discomfort or pain for somebody else, hey, they shouldnt have tried to rip me off now, should they?
and hey, if I ever find someone sitting twitching in my drivers seat, who knows...my car "must have some electrical demons..." it is afterall over 25 yrs old...
you can stand on your high horse and preach morals to me all day long alarmpro, but I nearly lost my life defending my apartment from a home invasion...I now have an eleven inch scar which runs from my belly button to where my ribs meet, and a six incs scar on the top of my head...I was stabbed in my side, which entered over nine inches into my chest, through my lung, diaphragm, and nicking my heart, and pistol-whipped on the top of my head causing a concussion and 20-some stitches...
I continued to fight after I was stabbed and pistol whipped and the thieves got away, but I retained all of my possessions...including some scars, but they heal...that was 1 yr ago on the 16th of February...
I fought then and I will continue to fight to retain every single last possession I have...I worked hard for it so I am going to keep it...and if someone else thinks they can walk away with my belongings for free, well, I can reccommend a good doctor...
alarmpro 
Copper - Posts: 110
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2003 at 7:52 AM / IP Logged  
That just goes to prove to me that you don't value your life!!! Is anything in your apartment really worth it? I don't think so, but you put a smaller value on your life than most people... Yes, in the heat of the moment,I probably would have tried to stop them, but if I had the chance to really think about it, I wouldn't. I can always work harder to buy more or even better things. Not even mentioning something called "INSURANCE" What if you had died from your injuries? Was your stereo or vcr worth your life...
Just think of your loved ones. What if you had scared them away but you died right there in your apartment? Do you think your loved ones would rather have your VCR or stereo instead of you live and well, unscard?
Just ask them the hipothetical question? Ask them if they would have done the same thing? Ask them how much they would have missed you if you had passed away that day???
How old are you? You must be young because when I was a teenager, I use to think like that, but once you reach a certain time in your life you realize that possesions are not worth more than the time you have on this earth..Especially if you have kids and you want to grow old and see them grow up and have kids of their own!......
Hey but thats your life, so keep doing what your doing and the best of luck to you.....
Big Purds 
Silver - Posts: 574
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2003 at 9:17 AM / IP Logged  
well, Im 25...
the thing is alarmpro, the same guys that did it to me did it to several others...I was the first in a string of 6 that was linked to the same two heroin addicts...
now, as far as you saying what you would do, the second guy that had the invasion did just that...he was told to lay face down on his living room floor, and he did...and he died on the way to the hospital...sound smart to you? I know I am glad I fought, especially in retrospect of hearing that...
would I fight again? yes, to my death...but now its different...I have a shotgun and a couple of pistols...next unfriendly face that comes through my door will not be walking out on their own accord...
like I said, it is fine to preach what you would do, becuase that may be right for you...but what is right for you may not be right for me, or for the next guy...keep that in mind when you criticize someone for wanting to protect their things...
what you say is right for you would have probably had my daughter never knowing her father...and that is not whats right for me...or her...
securinu 
Silver - Posts: 772
Silver spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2003 at 6:17 PM / IP Logged  
we need a new forum titled "DRAMA" were here to help each other not flame one another. lets see if we can all play good....
alarmpro 
Copper - Posts: 110
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 17, 2003 at 8:04 PM / IP Logged  
I just gave my opinion over the tear gas, he had his choice, im not the one with the almost dying drama..
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic