icon

black widow remote start

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
slimbwoy 
Member - Posts: 7
Member spacespace
Posted: July 18, 2007 at 2:31 PM / IP Logged  

got it to work. this is what i did. there was an ignition 2 output from the alarm was supposed to be +12volt  on ignition/12volts on cranking. but i had it on a wire wich dropped the voltage when cranking. the other thing i checked was the door trigger. one door wasnt triggering.. it always showed closed but sometimes would work. so i figured maybe there is a slight signal from that door trigger and it was messing up the alarm. so  i fixed that and  the remote start sequence works just fine.  now i am moving to problem number 2

i installed a Dei 530t (older withought dip switches) the window rolls up on lock but only rolls down on auxilary up until 30 secounds after the modul sends the window up. if i lock the car and wait for more than a minute.. it wont roll down on auxilary. the one touch feature works ok. every thing else seems to be ok.

i connected the dei 530 ground when armed wire to the dome light output from the alarm and set it for 10 secounds ground when armed. i have testted the auxiallary output and it does show  negative out put when activated but it only last for 0.8 secounds. i have tried programming it to be latch or up to 30 seconds but it still outputs the signal for 0.8 seconds. i dont know if this helps but the  ground when arm input wire from the 530t has a constant 5 volt  and the auxilarry input as well.. should there be a reading on those wires when they arent connected to the auxitllary and ground when armed wires?

the car is 98 corolla with blackwidow -z5  and dei 530t. thanks

Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic