icon

2007 honda accord window

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
six2six 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2007 at 12:37 AM / IP Logged  

I've searched and found what wires to connect to an aftermarket alarm to do the window roll up and down. I'm using the clifford 50.5X. Only thing I don't understand is how the double pulse will work with the alarm? I see the aux channels can be programmed to be latched, latched with ignition reset and 30 sec. timed. I used the factory arm/disarm when I hooked up the alram for the remote start so I know where the wires are, but any help getting the windows hooked up will be greatly a[[reciated.

Thanks

KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 17, 2007 at 6:35 AM / IP Logged  

You will have to run the wires in to the drivers door in order to tap the drivers key cylinder.  Once you get a wire there, you can use your 'OEM disarm' wire with an Aux channel to lower the windows, and your 'OEM lock' wire with an Aux channel to raise the windows.

In order to get the windows to move on Hondas you need to send a short pulse to the key cylinder wire followed by a long pulse.  The long pulse length will determine how far the windows move.

Kevin Pierson
six2six 
Copper - Posts: 60
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 17, 2007 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged  

Can the Clifford 50.5X send a short pulse when I press the aux button and then a long pulse when I press and hold the sux button? Any info will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: July 17, 2007 at 6:26 PM / IP Logged  
If they have a 'validity' output then that may be used.  However, some validity outputs have a delay on them, that would make them hard to work with.
Kevin Pierson

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic