icon

compustar and actuators

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
steezs 
Copper - Posts: 172
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 16, 2007 at 6:33 PM / IP Logged  
No dude it says on the alarm that it is a -200ma signal and the relays are right if you take a wire from the 85 where the alarm wire should go and touch the chasis the actuators work fine, the alarm is loveed one wire latches and the other one does nothing so doing that timer circuit wouldnt do much thanks anyways my buddy can talk with the guy and check the wiring its 100 percent right. I did it cause the guy wanted to charge my buddy like 175 dollars or something its not an easy car too its a 65 buick riv i told my buddy give me a 100 bucks and some beer and ill do it plus change your back window motors.
the duce
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 17, 2007 at 1:15 PM / IP Logged  
Ohh you have a cm3300. My fault dude i thought you were talking about a cm3000 bro.
"dont ground out!"
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic