icon

1993 maxima compustar 2w900fmr 2nd info

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: August 26, 2007 at 10:40 PM / IP Logged  
Kartuneman I definetely agree with the installed by authorized dealer only setup but then again you also have people who do not know how to install it the true professional way at these authorized dealers.  This also gives the product a bad name due to the fact that its installed by a dealer.  On a side note,  usually if an alarm doesnt work theres a higher chance that its the actual installer then the alarm/rs system. 
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 9:04 AM / IP Logged  
Enice, I'll give you that. Improperly trained insrtallers ARE the fault of many failures.  BUT, if you look at the bigger picture of the retail 12volt world, those type of problems happen alot less, than an over the counter customer that says "my dads an electrician how hard could it be."   Just read the 12volt... more "back yard installers" than pros. And the majority of these types of sales happen over GREED. Lack of common sense.  
dswift 
Copper - Posts: 396
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 27, 2007 at 10:56 AM / IP Logged  

"once more i just need to know which wires are to be in series and which are just running in parallel to the circuit?"

Dude your not wiring up speakers. You can run your LEDS series. heh

KARTUNES, I'm glad to see dealers take charge and actually say thing about doodie sold over the counter. I agree with you 110%. But yet we help these people install. Kinda funny if you really think about it.

"dont ground out!"
elusivemax93 
Member - Posts: 5
Member spacespace
Posted: August 28, 2007 at 12:01 AM / IP Logged  
ok now i see how people are on these forums just as they are on the maxima forums but to put you all down i have gotten it all figured out and installed and it all works now. and best thing is i did it all on my own to prove people like you all wrong that it doesnt take pros to install these things as i figured all the wires out and got it correct the first time. thank you all very much for nothing as to tell you Kartuneman your wiring diagram is incorrect on a few wires. I think you need to double check those wiring diagrams. The alarm is fully functional and all. Auto start works dock lock and unlock works tuber timer works passive and valet mode works siren works tach learn and so on it all works. so once again thank you for nothing and i wont be asking the likes of you all people about installing things as i have the knowledge and the ability to figure it out on my own and maybe if i have questions ask my instructor a 8 year BMW master tech that knows about electrical. good bye
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic