icon

2005 honda civic 5spd, alarm/rs

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
e10tran 
Member - Posts: 41
Member spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 8:43 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks everyone for the help. So I started my installation on my 2005 Honda civic (5spd) and I got the keyless part to work and everyting but I couldn't get the remote start part to work. I tried holding down the clutch with my foot and leaving the key in the ignition(without turning it) and tried starting it but it seems it only sent a signal with no attempt to starting the vehicle. My alarm is a "Autocommand 20095" from DEI. I am pretty sure I connected everthing correctly as I followed a website with a DIY write up. http://www.home.earthlink.net/~profuse007/id3.html This person did a write up on a 2001-2004 civic. But it was probably automatic. I need help getting remote start manually before attempting the Bypass. To clear things up I basically want to try the remote start with the key before adding the bypass module (556HW). By the way the clutch has 2 harnesses plugged into it and about 2-3 wires on each harness. How could I bypass that?

enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 01, 2007 at 10:43 PM / IP Logged  
I think they will lock this thread now since you just mentioned that you have a manual vehicle and are using a DEI system that is not manual transmission safe.  Wait for the module and then you can get help.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic