icon

2007 dodge 2500 diesel w/autopage rs1000

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
13 volts 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: September 07, 2007 at 11:36 PM / IP Logged  
I have been having trouble with a 2007 Dodge Ram 2500 Diesel (automatic).
I have an Autopage RS 1000 installed. Yes the neutral safety switch and all important wires are hooked up correctly. I am using two autopage adapters. One for the door locks and lights and tach. The other is for the key learn and the MUX wire hookup. I have gone back and forth on using the PATs unit or using relays with the 180 ohm and 560 ohm setup.
Constant power is from the battery. Ground for the alarm is at the kick metal. Ground for the Pat unit is off the violet/orange wire. I have tried using ground also. Other installers have gone through my own work. I have used these units before in other Chrysler cars. The loops have been tried at varied amounts around the ignition. The PATS unit is programmed correctly. NO hood pin yet. Brake wire is good. I have it set for the 10 second diesel delay. Tach is set. When I remote start Everything works. All wires a getting the correct voltage or ground. The unit sits for 10 seconds. I then hear a clicking when the start goes, but no crank and start. The unit tries the standard 3 times. When I check in diagnostics I get the 3 blinks for low voltage.
Yes I do not have a drop in voltage. I went through a whole day on this trying everything possible. I have been on the phone with the techs at Autopage also.
13volt 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: September 09, 2007 at 2:09 AM / IP Logged  
Good news. Fortin Radio in Canada (autopage uses their products) helped out on this one. There is a BLACK/ white stripe wires that is used as part of the install. There is going to be an update soon.

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic