icon

07 mustang, python 990

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
07mustanggt 
Copper - Posts: 89
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 13, 2007 at 4:41 PM / IP Logged  
Ok figured it out. Hooking up the ignition wire turned it off. Thanks for the help.
07mustanggt 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2007 at 9:53 AM / IP Logged  
I haven't hooked up my ground when armed wire yet, Where does it go, to the starter wire or what? I have a python 990, in a 07 mustang.
enice 
Silver - Posts: 857
Silver spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2007 at 10:27 AM / IP Logged  
The Python 990 already has a built in starter kill on the relay pack.  What you must do is cut the starter wire and connect the purple wire of the relay pack to the starter side and the green wire from the relay pack to key side and your all set.  In this case you wouldn't need the orange wire since the relay pack already does it for you.
07mustanggt 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 14, 2007 at 11:25 PM / IP Logged  
Ok I decided I don't need the domelight supervision. Cause once I open the door the light turns on anyways. So I used 2 relays and one resistor for my 07 Mustang. Thanks for all the great help and tips. I couldn't have finished my install without sites like this.
07mustanggt 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2007 at 11:45 AM / IP Logged  
I have a 07 mustang, it doesn't have a factory alarm, just keyless entry. I added a python 990. Should I have hooked up the fact. alarm disarm wire lt. GREEN/ black Or not? The alarm works fine without it. Just wondering. Also where would I hook up the remote start act. input from the brain (-)WHITE/ blue wire?
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2007 at 12:06 PM / IP Logged  

you do not need to wire up the factory alarm disarm wire beacuse you dont have a factory alarm. just hook up your lock and unlock.

also, im not sure wat your talkin about "remote start act. " if you are looking for awire you connect to acc, to tell the unit the key is in, it would be a positive wire (+), what is the model or name of the unit?

profuse007 
Gold - Posts: 2,015
Gold spacespace
Posted: October 17, 2007 at 12:18 PM / IP Logged  
You leave that WHITE/ blue alone, tape it up.
Houston,TX
"The two most common elements in the universe are H+ and stupidity" (Ellison).
07mustanggt 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 18, 2007 at 10:53 AM / IP Logged  
Ok thanks guys I will just tape those two wires up.
07mustanggt 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 20, 2007 at 10:36 PM / IP Logged  
My led keeps blinking 3 times, the installer told me the shock sensor is set to high, but how do I turn it down? I see where I put the small screwdriver, but which way do I turn it, it doesn't have any arrows? Thanks
07mustanggt 
Copper spacespace
Posted: October 22, 2007 at 1:38 PM / IP Logged  
Big problem. My alarm has been going off like every 20 mins. I tagged my - door trigger to the dome super wire, I also have a 10k resistor with the other end to a constant 12v battery source to prevent falsing, but its not working. Alarm pager says the door trigger is what is setting off the alarm. Any ideas?
Page of 6

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic