icon

2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution x

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
sicbomb 
Member - Posts: 10
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2007 at 5:03 AM / IP Logged  

I just purchased the 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X which has the Mitsubishi version of the Smart Key called the "Keyless Operation System".  The system includes a smart key with normal push button remote, factory alarm, factory immobilizer, etc.  I purchased a Clifford Matrix 50.5X and was planning on installing it onto this car.  My question is, is it possible to install this security system integrating it with the factory alarm system?  I want to be able to arm the factory alarm/immobilizer and the Clifford alarm with the Clifford Remote.

Is there anyone out there familiar with this system?  Or can anyone give me some guidance?

Any help will be appreciated

Thanx in advance,

SiC

KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: November 13, 2007 at 9:39 AM / IP Logged  

The car has only been out for a month, and isn't available in the USA yet, so chances are slim you'll find anyone with first hand experiance with this car.  I didn't even know Mitsu had a pushbutton start system!

Kevin Pierson
sicbomb 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2007 at 3:35 PM / IP Logged  
KPierson wrote:

The car has only been out for a month, and isn't available in the USA yet, so chances are slim you'll find anyone with first hand experiance with this car.  I didn't even know Mitsu had a pushbutton start system!

Yes, this is what I thought.  I was just hoping that there may be some people out there familiar with this system or anything similar.  The start system isn't a pushbutton type, it's actually a keyless switch.  You can also insert the key into that switch if the battery on your transmitter dies or if you lose the transmitter.

stang351w 
Silver - Posts: 350
Silver spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2007 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged  
i haven't installed anything on the push button starter ones, but i have done some things with a newer one.  seems to me you can do that, there just needs to be a arm and disarm wire from the alarm system that would connect to the arm and disarm wires of the mitsu, i'll check the computer at work tommrow and see if i can print off the wireing info for you.
Tri County KustomZ
certified installer
sicbomb 
Member spacespace
Posted: November 13, 2007 at 11:51 PM / IP Logged  

Thanks alot2008 mitsubishi lancer evolution x - Last Post -- posted image.

In Japan the Mitsubishi Outlander, Galant, Eclipes, & Lancer all have the same type of system.  Maybe the same in North America too?

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic