icon

autostart brand starters, goofy quirks

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
ervie 
Copper - Posts: 68
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2007 at 10:38 PM / IP Logged  
does this come on all AS units, and do you have to some how program it, or does it just do it
racing_bidule 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2007 at 11:25 PM / IP Logged  
It does it by default, the reason is simple, Autostart does Prostart lol lol lol
If you fail on your first attempt, at least destroy all evidence you tried!
racing_bidule 
Copper - Posts: 66
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2007 at 11:51 PM / IP Logged  

AS-2351TW is equipped with virtual tach... check their website

The programming tool, I was leading that project when I was still working at Autostart as special project manager/tech support director. Yes it's worth it even if you would just use it to erase any generic OBDII DTC's, my buddy freaked out last time we used it to erase a DTC on a 2008 G37 :)

I also like the name "Tech Tool" soo cool :)

The only downside of the programmer is that it's only compatible with the newest starters. It's an excellent tool for all new installs (speeds up your programming) and it's really cool to see all your programming info's detailled on that sharp blue screen.

I also designed it to use the iDataLink WebLink updater to make its Firmwares updates true the WEB, I felt this way the installers would have a double benefit to buy the tool as it would give them the iDataLink updater for free.

Honestly, I'm very proud of that project, it wasn't simple with all the brandnames and products programming mode variations to offer a full textual environment to navigate in the programming menus but it's a success.

There's a lot to discover in this AS PRG-1000! I think whoever is a serious Autostart installer should have this tool.

If you fail on your first attempt, at least destroy all evidence you tried!
mobilefx 
Copper - Posts: 48
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 15, 2007 at 7:45 PM / IP Logged  

haven't been able to get any 2351's in..  maybe i am low on the chain.. boo hooo

i did a 1755 on a 06 odyssy today,  virtual tach..   started fine..  let it sit 5 min, retried..  undercranked..ran its course, and started on the second time.    seemed to need to try 2 times after sitting ..   went to a tach.

thanks for all the insite from the inside!      oh, are they falling prey to the giant DEI platform...please say no!

mobile f/x
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic