icon

prestige aps-787n, 07 hyundai sonata

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
snakeiz 
Member - Posts: 29
Member spacespace
Posted: April 06, 2010 at 1:58 PM / IP Logged  

I got a craftman Meter. Iv lable tag every wire i need to solder to, so far iv tested and solderd The ING. wires , doors, trunk yesturday , today i will proceed with the rest  Thanks

2007 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L
snakeiz 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 08, 2010 at 11:46 AM / IP Logged  

So all done except for one wire the door trigger wire can this wire be found in the drivers kick panel or do i have to get it from the bcm, i i tested a few wires but couldnt find one but i got to dark to keep looking. i tested the system so far all good it remote start just on the 2nd try the first time but then after that okay tryed this morning started just fine. final step tuck everthing away. 

I like to Thanks Everyone that took there time in responding to my Questions Thanks 

2007 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L
snakeiz 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 10, 2010 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged  

For those 2007 Sonata and Compatible Years and Make Helptful tips: 1. If looking for the tach wire in the kick panel as help from others to the loctaion as claimed even on the Hyundai service online blue plug number 28 pin. But Mines wasnt, had No blue plug it was a gray upest last to firewall and says kit 2 on it White wire 28pin.

2. I didnt need to get to the BCM all wiring was under the steering colum and drivers kick panel and i couldnt find any wire for the door trigger in the kick panel so i ran a wire to the door swicth.

3. Factory Hood and Trunk switch i found the wires but the wouldnt give out no signal so i had to put a switch under the hood.

4. To run wires under the hood i followed the cable for the hood release.

5. Diodes Humm i had put some for the locks and trunk at first for safety in guess it would lock but it wouldnt unlock and the trunk wouldnt open. funny thing is if i had pressed door unlock and then trunk it would unlock doors and trunk  at once prestige aps-787n, 07 hyundai sonata - Page 4 -- posted image. so i removed the diode on the trunk and tested it and it worked fine so i removed all the diodes everthing is all Good Now First time install for myself Just saved me About 300 $, Total hours on work about 8hrs and 2 12 packs of Heineken  prestige aps-787n, 07 hyundai sonata - Page 4 -- posted image..  Thanks

Credits : lectricguy and Chris Luongo  (Thanks)

2007 Hyundai Sonata 2.4L
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic