the12volt.com spacer
icon

Automatic window closer, BMW X3

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2016 at 12:48 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
BLACK/ white and brown to lock wire blue/red.
Black and yellow to ground.
Red to constant 12V+
Set timer for 15 seconds if electric roof, 10-12 otherwise.
roakusfm 
Copper - Posts: 71
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2016 at 1:10 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
Ok , so if I can understand you clear, then BLACK/ WHITE AND BROWN TOGETHER AND CONNECT LOCK WIRE BLUE/RED
BLACK AND YELLOW TO GROUND
OK tHANKS VERY MUCH AND i WILL GIVE YOU A FEEDBACK
Peace and Love
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 3:23 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
Hello good day, please I was busy with my car but it doesnt work and also that blue/red is for airbag for driver side and now it on.
Peace and Love
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 3:26 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Blue/red in loom at kick panel going into driver's door.
This a reason I don't like to help amateurs who don't check and test.
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 3:45 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
No please don't say that because I am not worried about that. And i open the driver side panel and the only blue/red is for airbag. Try to help me please
Peace and Love
howie ll 
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 3:50 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote howie ll
Loom going into driver's door, you should have a blue/red for lock and a WHITE/ black unlock.
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2016 at 3:54 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
ok thanks i will find out again tomorrow
Peace and Love
dosoft 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2016 at 10:21 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dosoft
On X3 you do not have those 2 wires for lock and unlock in the loom going to the door or in the kick panel. The only way is to run 2 wires through this loom inside the driver`s door, which is real pain in the... and I am not sure if you can do it yourself. The lock/unlock wires you can find at the module under the window switches. I don`t remember the colors, but follow the harness from the door handle/ key barrel. In this harness you should have 3 wires : Ground, Lock and Unlock.
dosoft 
Member - Posts: 30
Member spacespace
Posted: February 21, 2016 at 10:34 PM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote dosoft
Actually you can install your module inside the driver`s door. You have everything you need in there in terms of signals and power.
And I made a mistake in the previous post. The control module in the door, where the lock/unlock wires could be found is not part of the window switches. It is part of the window motor if I remember correctly. But anyway, just follow the harness I have already explained about.
roakusfm 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 22, 2016 at 9:28 AM / IP Logged Link to Post Post Reply Quote roakusfm
Thanks bro, I will give you a feedback!!!
Peace and Love
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic