icon

auto page 900lcd

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
dstyls 
Member - Posts: 37
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2008 at 1:17 AM / IP Logged  
so useing 2 diodes (1 amp) connect one to the UNLOCK, and one to the Pink wire. THe diode cathode band (white strip) towards the alarm,meaning connecting to diode together white stripe towards down alarm to pink wire
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2008 at 2:44 PM / IP Logged  

correct so, with a diode, place ONE on the unlock wire and the other diode onto the Pink wire. Make sure that the White band or strip is facing the alarm unit. then connect both those diodes to the unlock wire on the car. if you are still confused, post a message and i will graw you up a diagram. or look at this diagram on this page.

https://www.the12volt.com/diodes/diodes.asp

assume

BROWN is the unlock wire on the car
GREEN is Unlock from autopage
BLUE is the PINK Wire from the autopage unit.

dstyls 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2008 at 8:07 PM / IP Logged  
thank's man everything is working except for remote starting i receive the fortin key override sl2 and it will not let me program any of my keys,the led keep on flashing,it will not let me program,if the led keep on flashing it's meaning that it already been program to another vehicle right,piece of crap,because i can remote start the car if the key is in the key cylinder,help please
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2008 at 3:14 PM / IP Logged  

fortin pieces yes are ONLY one time programmable. make sure you used the proper connection setup Method # 7. also make sure you have all wires connected. where did you buy the module from? well try this.

1) dissconect wires to the key override

2) wait 1 min HOLD PROGRAMMING BUTTON
3) Insert CONNECTOR 1 (4 pin)
4) Quickly inster CONNECTOR 2 (6 pin)
5) once the RED LED turns on, let go of the button
6) place a key into the ignition, No need to turn it to ON, just place into cylinder.

now, if it still flashes yes it has been programmed for a differant vehicle. go back to the person your bought it from and say it was already programmed, if you got it straight from a local dealer, its easy for you because you can simply go change it, if you got it from the net (ebay) then your seller might not take it back.

dstyls 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 18, 2008 at 9:29 PM / IP Logged  
thank's again for your help,i went ahead and bought a idatalink it was more easy to install and program everything is working good ,thank's for your help and everyone else!!!
tedmond 
Posted: February 19, 2008 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  

no problem, nice to know you got it working. how would u rate the car on a scale ?

dstyls 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 19, 2008 at 3:42 PM / IP Logged  
i would say 7 out of 10
tedmond 
Posted: February 19, 2008 at 4:10 PM / IP Logged  

same as velocity, nice stuff. cheers !

Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic