the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

clifford 50.5x, 07 milan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
KarTuneMan 
Platinum - Posts: 7,056
Platinum spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: June 17, 2008 at 11:36 AM / IP Logged  

Your iData unit won't take care of the RAP ?

fuzion1029 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: June 17, 2008 at 11:48 AM / IP Logged  
I don't see why this is such a big problem. Did you check if you need the accessory circuit powered to start the car? If you do, then either use the relay method that I suggested initially, or just hook up the factory alarm re-arm to the driver door trigger. However, I would suggest the relay method because with the rearm method, every time you lock the doors, your dome light is going to come on and probably stay on for however long the delay is in you're car.
mrcllusb 
Copper - Posts: 489
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 25, 2008 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged  
I'm at my wits end.Started installing my 50.5x into my Milan.Removed all my inline fuses,and started testing wires using my multimeter.I hooked my 3 remote start 12v wires to the battery,the one 12v to my ignition harness,tied my grounds together to one point.Tied in my hoodpin wire to the hoodpin wire on the car and trunk trigger wire from the 50.5X diode isolated with the trunk pin wire in the kick panel.I hooked up the igntion wire,starter kill,and the r/x and t/x for the idatalink module.I then started to test using my multimeter for my dome supervision wire in the kick panel,and all of a sudden my interior lights stay on and the dash display says that all the doors are open even though they're not.I haven't even tied into the door trigger wire in which my direct wire sheet says to use the dome supervision wire yet.If anyone has any info on this problem it would be greatly appreciated.I'm ready to pull my hair out!!!!!!
"ole blake"
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 28, 2008 at 5:45 PM / IP Logged  
I'm having a problem with my 50.5X.When i try to remote start it doing the double push on my remote,it doesn't do anything.Also when i hook up the hood pin switch wire,it tells me that the hood is open,but when i unhook it,it says everything is fine.
"ole blake"
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 28, 2008 at 7:23 PM / IP Logged  
Okay peeps i fixed the remote start problem.Now i'm onto the idatalink solo bypass.The car will remote start with the key in,but not without it.The bypass is programmed right,but i think i have the  tx/rx wires crossed.Do you think i need to put a diode on the hoodpin wire?
"ole blake"
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2008 at 5:35 PM / IP Logged  
Even when my siren is armed,i can hear a very faint siren sound coming from it.I have to have my ear to the front grill,but i can still hear it.I am running two sirens.One is the main siren,and the other is my interior siren which is powered off of a dei 528T pulse timer relay. ,which gets it's activation feed from the siren(+) of the alarm brain.Any suggestions?
"ole blake"
Phreak480 
Copper - Posts: 84
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2008 at 5:38 PM / IP Logged  
check your grounds. i noticed on my 791xv that if the brain ground is disconnected that the siren wines at a very low volume
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2008 at 5:44 PM / IP Logged  
All of my grounds are combined into one.I'll have to double check everything.
"ole blake"
mrcllusb 
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2008 at 8:27 PM / IP Logged  
I have unplugged all the sensors on my 50.5X,but at no set time,for some reason,it just goes off and flashes the hood and trunk icon on the remote.I don't even have the hood pin hooked up,and the trunk trigger wire is diode isolated.Any of you installers have had this problem?The vehicle is an 07 Mercury Milan.
"ole blake"
dtk1 
Copper - Posts: 179
Copper spacespace
Posted: July 29, 2008 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged  
what kind of car is it ? it sounds like there something wrong with the diode
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic