icon

lock/ unlock wire color 07 infiniti g35

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
infiniti2007 
Copper - Posts: 67
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 9:44 PM / IP Logged  
How do I use 5 wi door lock/unlock?. You mean , I have to use the two relay , one for lock and one for unlock . Can you show me how to hook these relays (color wire) ?. Thanks in advance.
hhh
KPierson 
Platinum - Posts: 3,527
Platinum spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 9:52 PM / IP Logged  

You will only need to 5 wire the unlock wire, since the lock works with no problems.

You will need anywhere from 1 to 3 relays, though, depending on different conditions.  The G35 uses seperate unlock wires for the drivers door and the passenger door, and also for the rear doors if you have a sedan.  For each door you want to unlock you will need one relay - some people don't want the back doors or even the passenger door to unlock on the first push - for a progressive system you'll need a 2nd unlock output to hook to the other relays.

For each actuator:

Wire Pin 85 to fused 12vdc

Wire Pin 86 to (-) unlock output from alarm/remote start
Find appropriate door unlock atuator wire and cut it
Wire Pin 30 to actuator side of cut wire
Wire Pin 87A to BCM side of cut wire
Wire Pin 87 to high current fused 12vdc

The unlock actuator colors for the G35 sedan are:

Purple (Unlock Passenger)

Green (Unlock Driver)
Brown (Unlock Rear)

From memory the BCM is in the passenger kick panel.  The unlock actuator wires should be easy to find, as they are a heavier guage then most wires at the BCM.

Kevin Pierson
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 10:36 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks alot Kevin, this is really clear explanations. One more question, if I use the relay to unlock the driver side and use the double pulse , you think it will unlock all the doors. Thanks again Kevin.
hhh
KPierson 
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 10:49 PM / IP Logged  

When you drive the actuators directly the BCM won't be affected - so double pulsing it will only cause the acutator to unlock twice.

Kevin Pierson
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 10:55 PM / IP Logged  
Yeah, that 's make sense. I guess I have to use several relays in order to get them work. Thanks Pro.
hhh
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 11:09 PM / IP Logged  

Hi Kevin, I just looked at ASTROFLEX diagram, they show ALL DOOR UNLOCK SOLENOID-at top of BCM white connector. Do you know how to connect this ? that save me alot of works.

hhh
KPierson 
Posted: August 18, 2008 at 11:24 PM / IP Logged  
According to the service manual there isn't an "all door unlock solenoid".  There IS an "all door LOCK solenoid", but the unlock side is split between three seperate BCM outputs.
Kevin Pierson
Chris Luongo 
Platinum - Posts: 3,746
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 6:53 AM / IP Logged  
infiniti2007,
I think someone asked you here before, but do you have your aftermarket system programmed for double pulse unlock?
One single pulse at that empty slot in the BCM should, as you said, only disarm the factory alarm. (It probably also turns on the domelight.)
And then, a second pulse very soon afterward should unlock all doors.
P.S. Just curious, but what do you need unlock for? The factory remote works 100% during remote start (even the panic button), and I generally just put a one-button basic remote start in these cars.
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 10:06 AM / IP Logged  
Hi Chris,yes I have programmed double pulse, but does not unlock the doors after you armed the car a while ago. if you armed and disarmed it with in ten minutes or so it will disarmed the car and unlocked all the doors.
hhh
infiniti2007 
Copper spacespace
Posted: August 19, 2008 at 10:11 AM / IP Logged  

I need to disarm the vehicle with the remote starter's remote, I don't want to use two remotes everytime i get in the car. If i use the factory remote the unlock the doors , when I get in the car, the alarm will goes off.

hhh
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic