icon

viper 5900 in '06 yukon denali

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
calijtee1 
Copper - Posts: 121
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2008 at 2:23 PM / IP Logged  
i have two questions, did you hook up tach or are you using voltage? because you have to sitch it and program it to engine checking. second did you hook up the black with white wire ? if you did these two things, oh also how did you tap into the purple data wire? dont use "T" taps, i used to use them all the time but with these trucks ive found if i solder the wire on there it works perfect., another which platform are you using to program the 1700g?
installers do it best. we got the magic hands!
calijtee1 
Copper - Posts: 121
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 11, 2008 at 2:27 PM / IP Logged  
oh another thing i forgot to mention, this helps,.....hook up the status wire of you module after you program the module. for some reason theres still a little bit of ground and this causes the module sqometimes not to program. after you do this. just feed the status wire ground, try and remote starting if it does hook the wire up, try it, if it doesnt remote start properly, you might want to use the pink negative wire coming out of the sattelite relays, and if not add a relay to the blue status wire so you can increase the amperage of the ground going into the module.
installers do it best. we got the magic hands!
Page of 3

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic