cha209 
Member - Posts: 12
Member spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 10:00 AM / IP Logged  
ok the diagram says that,
blue    to starter motor
brown   to cylinder on wire
green   to ACC air conditioner power wire
yellow to primary power wire of the hp winding cut off.
well thats it only 4 wires coming out of the alarm box to each relay and out another 4 wires which is the top that i just id it for you thanks...
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 5:02 PM / IP Logged  

okay i figured it out. thinking back to the post about where i mentioned that additional relay was a starter kill, i was correct. you just didnt mention that the relay pack was actaully 3relays strapped side by side and the 4th was addition that could be added to the pack of 3.

1) BLUE - connect to STARTER BLACK/ WHITE @ ignition harness

*note: when installing a starter kill, wire this start wire AFTER the relay (or towards engine or fuse box away from cylinder)
2)BROWN - connect to IGNITION BLACK/ RED @ Ignition harness
      take a relay, wire it up like so
85 - ground when running from unit
86 - tap into brown ignition wire from unit
87 - constant 12v fused @ 20 amps
30 - to IGNITION 2 BLACK / YELLOW @ ignition harness
3) GREEN - ACCESSORY BLUE @ ignition harness
4) YELLOW - connect to a relay like so.

85 - tap into ignition 1

86 - yellow wire from alarm
87 - not used
CUT STARTER WIRE IN HALF
87a - starter wire key side aka from cylinder
30 - to starter solenoid (wire towards car or fusebox. you will also as i mentioned in the not connect the blue wire to the wire towards engine)

the 4th is not necessary to hook up, but it just prevents the car from being started when you lock the doors (only works if auto car) if manual, insted of cutting starter, cut ignition. i will help you get this up and running. think of it as a xmas gift ahah. cheers !

cha209 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 10:33 PM / IP Logged  
ok so the 4th relay i dont really need to hook it up then so basically i can just use that as a spare for the wires that i might need to use a relay on then. and yea hehe thanks for the gift then, well im sorrie i have nothing to give back but my appreciation only but still thanks alot for your effort.
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 19, 2008 at 11:03 PM / IP Logged  
let us know if you get it up and running.
cha209 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 20, 2008 at 4:05 PM / IP Logged  
ok today i just hook everything up just the way you show me how to but its weird because when i try pushing the startup button it the relay clicks and the alarm box clicks too and nothing but when i hold down the clutch pedal and try doing it form the inside of the car every time the relay click the engine try to turn over but the relay click on and off so the engine crank on and off it doesnt stay on long enough for the engine to run, so im not sure what might be the problem.
tedmond 
Posted: December 20, 2008 at 10:30 PM / IP Logged  
did you connect all ignition and starter wires. missing one will cause the car not to start.
cha209 
Member spacespace
Posted: December 21, 2008 at 4:10 AM / IP Logged  
yes i connect all but the 4th relay that you said that it is necessary to hook it up so i didnt if thats the problem then its my bad... if it is then ill hook it up tomorrow then if it works then i made the mistake, but if still do the same thing then i think that it might be the alarm box it self cause i dont think that it would click even if i didnt hook up the 4th relay right...
daughtry 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: January 21, 2009 at 9:54 PM / IP Logged  

Cha209, did you ever get this remote starter to work? I have the same one and am still trying to figure it out. Did tedmond's tips help?

cha209 
Member spacespace
Posted: January 22, 2009 at 2:48 AM / IP Logged  
well i did get it to work but i just crank on and off it doesnt crank until the car start so my guess is that my main unit is bad... you can try it out and let me know how it goes...
slygt 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: March 01, 2009 at 8:29 PM / IP Logged  

Hey guys im having the same problem hooking up the smae type of remote start.

I was wondering there is a puple wire ( startup detection ) which says it is to go to the engine oil sensing or oil indicator on instrument panel, It also says it can be connected to lock cylinder ON.

Is this right can someone help me out.

Thanks guys

Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic