the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

command start cs 395i

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
edram 
Member - Posts: 3
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 01, 2009 at 5:07 PM / IP Logged  
  My problem is the indicator light on the receiver remains steady,so that it won't start the engine but lock and unlock features work.I tried flashing the hood,i.e...press and hold pin for four sec,then press again once...no respond on the parking light....,ignored and continue with the brake pedal..still no respond  on the parking lights and horn.Please help or help with the schematics.THANKS.
Edilberto Ravelo Manlig
Big Dog 
Gold - Posts: 1,265
Gold spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 10, 2009 at 3:25 PM / IP Logged  

1. With the key in the Ignition switch, turn the key to the ON (RUN/IGNITION) and then OFF positions 5 times within 10 seconds.

2. The Parking Light will flash 2 times indicating the Module is now out of Valet Mode. The LED will turn OFF.

Prepare your future. It wasn't the lack of stones that killed the stone age.
edram 
Member spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM / IP Logged  
Hi..thanks for the input..I did tried it several times..and still the same,the LED receiver is always on.I notice too that the parklights will flash sometimes or will I'm thinking of not flash at all when I'doing the lock and unlock functions.I' thinking of troubleshhoting the in and out voltages,but I don't have the proper schematics.It is a COMMAND START 395i and the car is a1992 Acura V6.Thank you.
Edilberto Ravelo Manlig
edram 
Posted: February 14, 2009 at 8:58 PM / IP Logged  
You know..it's my friend's car and he did on and off but not in the off position but lock. position, so somehow it did not work;I then did it carefully and it worked.Thank you very much...the parklights trouble ..I'll maybe just resolder the stakes and hopefully fix his problems...Thank you so much.
Edilberto Ravelo Manlig

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic