2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
joeb3845 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 8:05 PM / IP Logged  

6thaveme wrote:
but i wont have a tuff time explaining how i no more than you..Im new to this website it is great and very informative  on many feilds of car audio but let me tell you all something...I havent even droped 1 percent of my knowledge on you guys yet..when i find a topic worth arughing i will spit some knowledge to you that you wouldent beleive came from a guy doing this 3 years compared to your prehistoric years of experiance..You havent seen anything yet my freind....... 

X2 buddy people on a forum only see a post # and think you know nothen

the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 8:26 PM / IP Logged  

joeb3845 wrote:
i was reading this thread when i was on the phone and didnt relize i was posting it to this thread i ment to make a pasific thread about it so i could explain every thing all in one thread. its not just because of this thread that i wanted to post it i have read many threads that what i said would fit in. i would also like to put in less of a jerk way of saying it. if you would be nice and delete my post on this thread i could make it sound better and not so rude. is it really that big of a deal for what i have to say to be in a thread all of its own?...

If you'd like to create a new "less of a jerk way of saying it" topic and posts links to the other threads you were referring to in your post, please do, but your original post in this topic is relevant to the remainder of this thread and will not be deleted.

joeb3845 wrote:
i would love to name the makers but i also dont want a law suit over it because some one may feel im taking there info and some how slandered there name. you know what i mean?

Naming manufacturers is not slander and will not bring on a lawsuit.

joeb3845 wrote:

Another generalization. More often than not, it's very easy to recognize a knowledgeable member from his/her very first post.

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 7 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 8:29 PM / IP Logged  
the12volt wrote:

joeb3845 wrote:
i was reading this thread when i was on the phone and didnt relize i was posting it to this thread i ment to make a pasific thread about it so i could explain every thing all in one thread. its not just because of this thread that i wanted to post it i have read many threads that what i said would fit in. i would also like to put in less of a jerk way of saying it. if you would be nice and delete my post on this thread i could make it sound better and not so rude. is it really that big of a deal for what i have to say to be in a thread all of its own?...

If you'd like to create a new "less of a jerk way of saying it" topic and posts links to the other threads you were referring to in your post, please do, but your original post in this topic is relevant to the remainder of this thread and will not be deleted.

joeb3845 wrote:
i would love to name the makers but i also dont want a law suit over it because some one may feel im taking there info and some how slandered there name. you know what i mean?

Naming manufacturers is not slander and will not bring on a lawsuit.

joeb3845 wrote:

Another generalization. More often than not, it's very easy to recognize a knowledgeable member from his/her very first post.

so since im a bad speller in my first post that means i dont know much like every one says?

the12volt 
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 8:57 PM / IP Logged  
joeb3845, I can't vouch for what you know and I made no reference to your poor spelling or knowledge. If you believe it makes you appear to be less knowledgeable, then that's on you.
2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 7 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 9:05 PM / IP Logged  

the12volt wrote:
joeb3845, I can't vouch for what you know and I made no reference to your poor spelling or knowledge. If you believe it makes you appear to be less knowledgeable, then that's on you.

i know you never said it but people on the forum do. i was just making a statment of how people are on this forum and most other forums.

now this is gona put you on the spot a lil. but since you said in the very first post some one makes you can tell how smart some one is. well i have made many posts how knowledgeable am i?

the12volt 
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 9:17 PM / IP Logged  
joeb3845, you're not putting me on the spot at all. I said "More often than not, it's very easy to recognize a knowledgeable member from his/her very first post." I did not say "I could tell how smart someone is from their very first post." I hope you recognize the difference between those two statements. 
soundnsecurity 
Gold - Posts: 2,711
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 9:51 PM / IP Logged  
man, is not your spelling ability that makes people think you are not as knowledgeable. its the fact that people use "lil" instead of "little", "no" instead of "know". we know that you have to know the difference between "know" and "no". this just speaks to us (me in particular) as a complete lack of effort. true, it doesn't judge how much you know about the 12 volt industry, but it helps other people make sense of the things that you try to express in type. you do NOT have to be an english major to make an effort to make sense. truthfully, i just made about 15 mistakes trying to write this very post, but you wont find one in the copy that you will read. why? because i look at it and re-read it before i hit the post button.
joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:22 PM / IP Logged  

the12volt wrote:
joeb3845, you're not putting me on the spot at all. I said "More often than not, it's very easy to recognize a knowledgeable member from his/her very first post." I did not say "I could tell how smart someone is from their very first post." I hope you recognize the difference between those two statements. 

yea reread my post i asked how knowledgeable am i. yes i used the word smart befor but i didnt use it to ask you how knowledgeable am i??

joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:30 PM / IP Logged  

soundnsecurity wrote:
man, is not your spelling ability that makes people think you are not as knowledgeable. its the fact that people use "lil" instead of "little", "no" instead of "know". we know that you have to know the difference between "know" and "no". this just speaks to us (me in particular) as a complete lack of effort. true, it doesn't judge how much you know about the 12 volt industry, but it helps other people make sense of the things that you try to express in type. you do NOT have to be an english major to make an effort to make sense. truthfully, i just made about 15 mistakes trying to write this very post, but you wont find one in the copy that you will read. why? because i look at it and re-read it before i hit the post button.

do you know why i use other words or sortened words when i post? its because i cant spell the word needed or if i make it short it will probly look better to you then miss spelling it so bad not even i could know what it ment.

kinda like when i used the word smart insted of knowledgeable because i had to copy and past that word if there was know one els that used that word it would come out like this-- nolidgable < yea that bad could you really make sence of that? so i would place the word smart because i know how to spell it.  at one time i didnt know how to spell > because< you know what i had to use this> cuz< or >becuz< all because i didnt know how to spell it. i finally got laffed at anough about how i spelled it it got beat in my head.  yea i dont know how to spell laffed you know as in haha type of thing.

joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 11:38 PM / IP Logged  

also there are many people that know me in real life (not on the net) that know i know alot but i have a very hard time typing what i mean to say.

like i know diesel motors (i say motors because i dont know how to spell engin) i can build a 600hp diesel truck i know i can i have one in my drive way that runs in the high 12s in a 1/4 mile and i have slips to prove it but theres no way i could explain how to do it all by typing it. do you guys understand where im coming from? me not being able to spell really makes me look like i dont know much.

Page of 9

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic