the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 6:28 PM / IP Logged  
You can post anything you want. As a member, you can create threads, just like everybody else. Please have at it...
Being specific is one thing, but again, how are we to know you are telling the truth, if you won't reveal a name or even a manufacturer? I smell fish.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
joeb3845 
Member - Posts: 17
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 6:53 PM / IP Logged  

i did make a thread about it and it was deleted.

i would love to name the makers but i also dont want a law suit over it because some one may feel im taking there info and some how slandered there name. you know what i mean?

i will tell you there not the low end crap brands or non brand names.

the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:06 PM / IP Logged  
joeb3845 wrote:
i did make a thread about it and it was deleted...

joeb3845, your topic that was deleted was a duplicate post of the following post made in this thread: 

joeb3845 wrote:
to all the guys that """"think""" any 8" sub will play as low as a 15" your so full of it. yes i will agree that some will but not all will keep the same SPL at the lower end. yes some will because they are made to not all subs are made for it.

GET IT THREW YALLS HEAD its the sub and box matched if the sub was not made to play that low it WILL LOOSE SPL.

this came strate from the top 3 word wide sub makers/ compation winners of the USA

if you dont beleve me call them for sure they have done way more car audio then any of you that sit on a forum all day where they deal with real car audio all day

2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 6 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
6thaveme 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:09 PM / IP Logged  
joeb3845 listen these guys no everything about car audio i tried to tell them the same thing but like 25 people started freaking out on me telling me how they built systems before i was born and theres no way shape or form i kno anything about car audio.Listen a single 8 is never going to accomplish the same db numbers that a single 15 will below 30z  i dont care what experiance you have or how big of a box the 8 inch woofer is in. my 15inch kicker l7 is in a 4 cuft box tuned to 35hz and will blow away any inch sub out there on the market on a db meter ...Im not a sq system builder nor a clean looking system builder but when it comes to getting high numbers on that meter i could school half the guys on this website yes i said it school half this guys on this website dont care how much you no or what you built..tiger woods was better at golf at the age of 18 than any 50 year old experianced golf player.Jordan was better at age 18 than any basketball player.. age or experiance has nothing to do with anything some people have a natural talent for this kind of stuff..Im done arughing with you guys on this topic..
4 12s cvr sealed
2 hifonics bxi608d
1 kinetic hc 800
alpine reciever
infinity kappa door speakers
joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:21 PM / IP Logged  
yea i wanted the post in this thread deleted not the thread i started. man this is hard to get poeple to understand any thing
the12volt 
Administrator - Posts: 3,955
Administrator spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged  
joeb3845, I'll agree that it is hard to get some people to understand anything. What difference does it make to you if your post is in a different thread than this one when you were obviously referring to posts made in this thread? Please help me understand.
2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 6 -- posted image. the12volt • Support the12volt.com
haemphyst 
Platinum - Posts: 5,054
Platinum spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Electrical Theory. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Audio and Video. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:42 PM / IP Logged  
joeb3845 wrote:
yea i wanted the post in this thread deleted not the thread i started. man this is hard to get poeple to understand any thing
Well... Just imagine how we feel.
Volt... I think he means that he knows more than we do, and he is having a tough time getting us to BELIEVE that he knows more than we do.
joeb and 6thave... If you were to take a little bit of time, and actually THINK about what you are trying to say BEFORE you type it, then it will all seem so much clearer for everyboy reading it. Listen to the way you would SPEAK the message. Wherever you would pause for a breath, place a comma. Wherever you would start a new thought, place a period. It's really quite easy, even an 18 year old could do it. 2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 6 -- posted image. Before you hit the post button, re-read the entire message; I know it might sound OK as you are typing it the first time, but when you re-read it, you'll be amazed at how many of your own mistakes you will find.
It all reminds me of something that Molière once said to Guy de Maupassant at a café in Vienna: "That's nice. You should write it down."
joeb3845 
Member spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:51 PM / IP Logged  

the12volt wrote:
joeb3845, I'll agree that it is hard to get some people to understand anything. What difference does it make to you if your post is in a different thread than this one when you were obviously referring to posts made in this thread? Please help me understand.

i was reading this thread when i was on the phone and didnt relize i was posting it to this thread i ment to make a pasific thread about it so i could explain every thing all in one thread. its not just because of this thread that i wanted to post it i have read many threads that what i said would fit in. i would also like to put in less of a jerk way of saying it. if you would be nice and delete my post on this thread i could make it sound better and not so rude. is it really that big of a deal for what i have to say to be in a thread all of its own?

also why should this thread still get beatin to deth hasent it went to far in the first place? i mean you guys have banned me for less then the stuff that was said it this thread.

6thaveme 
Copper - Posts: 74
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:51 PM / IP Logged  
but i wont have a tuff time explaining how i no more than you..Im new to this website it is great and very informative  on many feilds of car audio but let me tell you all something...I havent even droped 1 percent of my knowledge on you guys yet..when i find a topic worth arughing i will spit some knowledge to you that you wouldent beleive came from a guy doing this 3 years compared to your prehistoric years of experiance..You havent seen anything yet my freind....... 
4 12s cvr sealed
2 hifonics bxi608d
1 kinetic hc 800
alpine reciever
infinity kappa door speakers
bumflik 
Copper - Posts: 58
Copper spacespace
Posted: March 02, 2009 at 7:55 PM / IP Logged  
6thaveme wrote:
but i wont have a tuff time explaining how i no more than you..Im new to this website it is great and very informative  on many feilds of car audio but let me tell you all something...I havent even droped 1 percent of my knowledge on you guys yet..when i find a topic worth arughing i will spit some knowledge to you that you wouldent beleive came from a guy doing this 3 years compared to your prehistoric years of experiance..You havent seen anything yet my freind....... 
You tell em! *eating popcorn* I look forward to seeing more of you posts! 2 12 type r vs 1 15 type r - Page 6 -- posted image.
Page of 9

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic