icon

ct 5010 in 2008 ford ranger

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
aurora24 
Member - Posts: 34
Member spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2009 at 10:48 PM / IP Logged  

I found my shock sensor to be a DEI504D. It has 2 plugs, with a green jumper between the blue and the next pin. It also has a loose green wire. Which 4 pin plug goes to the DEI504D,and which goes to the r/s? Also where does the loose green wire go to? My sensor is currently giving the warning and then the alarm right away.

Thanks.

mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 11, 2009 at 11:41 PM / IP Logged  

I could answer this, but last time I tried to help with one of your questions, I was scolded by you. Are you talking directly to chev104275 ? Just making sure......don't wanna get scolded again. See how this works?

angelars 
Copper - Posts: 176
Copper spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2009 at 12:15 AM / IP Logged  
loneranger wrote:
Wow loneranger, some great stuff there! THANK YOU for the links and information! :)
mikvot love your last post :)
aurora24 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2009 at 1:31 PM / IP Logged  

Chevy I changed the wires as you stated, with unlock going to priority thru 5 wire reverse polarity, and priority going to normal unlock, but then all my locks took 2 pulses to open, so I went back to the original wiring with lock going to lock, unlock to unlock and priority to priority, now everything again is one pulse for all doors and not priority. I'm still stumped with this unless I have to use aux 2 or program 2 unlock pulses.

Shock sensor works and I just disabled the chirps, but all other alars are working properly.

chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,424
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2009 at 2:00 PM / IP Logged  
is there i setting that needs to get turned on in programming to ativate priority unlock ?
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
aurora24 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 13, 2009 at 4:25 PM / IP Logged  

Chevy I'm oing to try this again without the cut and paste. My CT-5010 manual is similar to he CT-5072 at this site, http://www.engines911.com/asdocs/CT_5072_ig_en_h44s40_081015.pdf with a few exceptions.

On page P.16, Mode 1, I have my r/s programmed as 1-2-1-1-1. Function 5 differs in my manual in that it says,

Function 5 - Aux Programming, Option 1*  Priority Door access (Pressing Unlock a 2nd time triggers AUX 2) Car Finder enabled (pressing Lock and Unlock triggers Car Finder) The drivers door unlocks upon the first pressing of the unlock button; All doors unlock on any subsequent pressing of the unlock button.

That is what is programmed for my priority locks. Also on page P.13 my BLACK/ Green wire differs in description as follows,

500mA negative output. Can be programmed for one of the following options: * Constant while lock and unlock buttons are pressed, + 1 sec. after the buttons are released. * Pressing the lock and unlock buttons simultaniously will toggle the AUX 2 output on for a 30 - second cycle and shuts off automatically unless the user presses lock and unlock before the end of the cycle, at which point, the AUX 2 output shuts off. This output can also be used as priority door unlock. Car Finder is enabled or disabled in the AUX 2 function programming.

I am thinking that that may have my answer for my priority door locks perhaps.

Any suggestions?

chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,424
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: April 14, 2009 at 6:48 AM / IP Logged  
that sounds like your answer   have you tried it ?   looks like unlock wire to the drivers door and aux wire to the rest   did you set that output to prioity unlock ?
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
aurora24 
Member spacespace
Posted: April 15, 2009 at 4:22 AM / IP Logged  
chevy, I already had the output  to prioity unlock, but will change the wiring around this week in my spare time to see if I can get the priority door locks working.
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic