icon

remote starter, 1999 chevy malibu

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
road_dog 
Member - Posts: 31
Member spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 3:08 PM / IP Logged  

first off im new to this forum just joined yesterday so please be patient as i may ask questions but in this topic i wish to buy a remote starter for my 1999 chevy malibu i want a good reliable brand with a good distance if any one can help me out on this i would really appreciate it

thanks in advance

A shrimp vicious enough to kill a goat is still a shrimp.
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,424
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 3:14 PM / IP Logged  
I like DEI and CODE products   if i had to choose between the 2 it would be DEI
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
road_dog 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 4:12 PM / IP Logged  

chev104275 wrote:

can you please give me an example as to which dei you would get i mean dei i been to the website and there are all kinds of kits i mean i want a good reliable brand and i know dei has good ones but not sure as to which one would fit my needs i mean i dont want to spend $500 bucks on a viper system simply because it has 1 mile range keyless entry and the remote start when i could probable get a python for 200 bucks less. i seen a few kits on dei that i liked but i never heard of CODE before ill check them out and thanks for your input

number2 
Copper - Posts: 73
Copper spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 5:18 PM / IP Logged  
If I had $230 to spend then I would grab a Viper 5901 off Amazon.
tommy... 
Gold - Posts: 1,901
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 6:47 PM / IP Logged  
road_dog wrote:

chev104275 wrote:

can you please give me an example as to which dei you would get i mean dei i been to the website and there are all kinds of kits i mean i want a good reliable brand and i know dei has good ones but not sure as to which one would fit my needs i mean i dont want to spend $500 bucks on a viper system simply because it has 1 mile range keyless entry and the remote start when i could probable get a python for 200 bucks less. i seen a few kits on dei that i liked but i never heard of CODE before ill check them out and thanks for your input

Dont get upset...but if you include comma's...periods...question marks...etc...You will get so many more responses and help...I promise...! It is so hard to read a super-duper long run-on sentence...! And most of the people on here will start to read your post and just move on to the next...! Just my 2 cents...!

M.E.C.P & First-Class
Go slow and drink lots of water...Procrastinators' Unite...Tomorrow!
tommy... 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 03, 2009 at 6:48 PM / IP Logged  
Auto-Page...Code...DEI...Also heard that Code just revamped there remote design...Some cool new remotes for the upcoming season...!
M.E.C.P & First-Class
road_dog 
Member spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2009 at 12:53 AM / IP Logged  
tommy... wrote:
road_dog wrote:

chev104275 wrote:

Dont get upset...but if you include comma's...periods...question marks...etc...You will get so many more responses and help...I promise...! It is so hard to read a super-duper long run-on sentence...! And most of the people on here will start to read your post and just move on to the next...! Just my 2 cents...!

bro im sorry if i offend any one my spelling and grammer can be poor at times im sorry if i sounded upset it was not my intention i want to be helped and help others in any way possible i will try to learn how to use question marks and commas etc. spelling and grammer were my worst subjects in school but english and reading were my best math a little bit but like i said before im new here just will take me a little bit of time before i get use to the way things run around here so really bro i apologize if i sounded up set ill work on my grammer.

chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,424
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2009 at 6:22 AM / IP Logged  
what are you looking for ?? just remote start ?   keyless remote start ?   combo kit ?
i do alot of DEI avital 4103 (keyless starter) and 5303 (combo kit)
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
tommy... 
Gold spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2009 at 8:12 AM / IP Logged  
I did not think you were upset...Just a friendly helpful hint for future posts...!
M.E.C.P & First-Class
Thack79 
Silver - Posts: 526
Silver spacespace
Posted: September 04, 2009 at 8:31 AM / IP Logged  
are you installing this???
Page of 5

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic