2010 mustang

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
metz35 
Copper - Posts: 458
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2009 at 6:06 PM / IP Logged  
mikvot wrote:
Never said you didn't know what you were doing....I know, you think you are some kind of god like installer....but come on...park lights on a Ford?.. some one gives you some input and you reply with a smart*** comment. We don't know exactly what info you have, and exactly how you are testing, so we will throw out any info we have. If it's info you already have....say thank you, I already have that info and move on. It's simple...it's called respect.
respect, then let the MAN i so called disrespected speak for him self..instead of having u defend him. also your posts to me were really respectful..its called hypocrisy.
chev104275 
Gold - Posts: 1,427
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2009 at 6:20 PM / IP Logged  
i dont know what else to suggest that wire goes from the parking lamp relay output right to the parking lamps   ive used it with out any issues
If i Can't Install it    I Don't need it   Joe
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2009 at 6:40 PM / IP Logged  
I'm not defending anyone...you are on a forum, which I am part of, and obviously have an attitude. I have a simple solution to the problem though. Bring the car to me, and I will do it for you...with, or without tech info.
metz35 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2009 at 7:34 PM / IP Logged  
mikvot wrote:
I'm not defending anyone...you are on a forum, which I am part of, and obviously have an attitude. I have a simple solution to the problem though. Bring the car to me, and I will do it for you...with, or without tech info.
how you gonna do the parking lights though? you still havent posted anything useful to this thread? and i also am part of this forum. which means i can or will have an attitude if i so choose to..and you also can choose to be an ass an be unproductive.. im done with this wizing contest..
mikvot 
Gold - Posts: 1,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2009 at 7:58 PM / IP Logged  
Good...you're done. Not a "wizing" contest at all. I posted something useful...I told you I would do the car for you. How much more helpful can you get? Sucks for you though. Most of my dealer work for the last 5 years has been on Ford vehicles. But, just as you choose to have an attitude...I choose not to give you info. Have a great night!
metz35 
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 13, 2009 at 9:14 PM / IP Logged  
Yes I'm done. But apparently you are not. So know who thinks they are the god like installer.
howie ll 
Pot Metal - Posts: 16,466
Pot Metal spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2009 at 2:29 AM / IP Logged  
Guys, guys lets stop this anyway with Loneranger an infrequent visitor I'M bad cop or grumpy old man around here!
Trouble is I've spoken to both of you before and I know you BOTH know what you're talking about so let me make another suggestion:
Floor loom going to rear, pick it or them up here, on each or both? do you have to relay isolate them? Surely if you provide 12volts to each wire that will do it?
big sexy lac 
Copper - Posts: 153
Copper spacespace
Posted: December 14, 2009 at 9:39 AM / IP Logged  

parkinlights (-) gray headlight switch or SJB, black 52 pin plug (B), pin 31

parkinglights (+) PURPLE / white SJB, black 32 pin plug (D), pin 20

let me know if this helps

well?
Page of 2

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic