kia cerato forte ex with dei 530t

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
genexis 
Copper - Posts: 50
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2010 at 7:28 AM / IP Logged  
Hi Guys,
I've recently DIY'd a Viper 5701 alarm system for my Cerato Forte EX and I'm thinking of adding two more sets of DEI 530T window module.
From the wiring of the instructions, it seems pretty straight forward to me. My concern is the location of windows motor up/down wire. I'm going to wire up all 4 windows of my car, where is the location of the motor up/down wire?
Am i suppose to open up all the door panels and pull additional wires from the 530T module to each of the window's motor? Or can these motor wires be found at the driver side power window control?
Thanks in advance!
t&t tech 
Platinum - Posts: 2,601
Platinum spacespace
Posted: February 09, 2010 at 5:16 PM / IP Logged  

Was your vehicle made in any specific year?

Also, depending on your response, most likely you will be able to pick up all wires at the window switch, but, if you were to go to each door motor you would get express up and down from driver and passenger switch controls!

JW.ORG.
COMMIT YOUR WAY TO JEHOVAH AND HE WILL ACT IN YOUR BEHALF.
PSALMS 37:5
genexis 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2010 at 5:34 AM / IP Logged  
Hi,
its the 2010 model.
Kia Cerato Forte 2010.
I only need to have one-touch control at the driver's window control switch. Am I right to say that the installation only requires me to open up the door panel at the driver's seat?
t&t: have you installed a 530T for this kia forte 2010? Where did you hide the 530T module? I am having problems trying to hide TWO 530T. Do you think i can hide it behind the door panel itself?
sneakycyber 
Silver - Posts: 413
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2010 at 5:42 AM / IP Logged  
Link didnt work
genexis 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2010 at 5:44 AM / IP Logged  
Wow thanks a bunch! That helps a lot. I have been look through kiatechinfo for quite a few weeks already, but i've never come across this diagram!
genexis 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2010 at 5:47 AM / IP Logged  
Working link: http://www.kiatechinfo.com/data/PASSENGER/KM/KMA/ENG/SHOP-Images/KM-TD13-IMAGES-ENG/stdbe0035n.gif
sneakycyber 
Silver - Posts: 413
Silver spacespace
Posted: February 10, 2010 at 5:50 AM / IP Logged  
Thank You for reposting the link I was trying to figure out what I did wrong lol.
genexis 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2010 at 4:56 AM / IP Logged  
Hi guys!
I manage to install 2 x 530T into my Forte today. The one touch works perfectly fine for all 4 windows (yipee!). During the installation, i had to swap my AUX wire with my GWA wire. Somehow the windows Roll down instead of up when i armed it. It works fine after the swap.
However, i am having the following problems. Suggestions and advises are greatly appreciated:
1) After arming the car, the windows roll up. However, when i use AUX channel to roll them down again, it doesn't work.
2) When remote start, the windows automatically roll up. Is there a way to prevent this?
I've diode isolated the 2 GWA wires from each unit of 530T to the Orange wire of my Viper 5701. I did not diode isolate my AUX wires.
Do i need to connect a relay?
I did a search on the forums and came across some circuits where they wire the "Starter Kill" to the GWA of the alarm. DO i need to do this?
Thanks in advance!
genexis 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 20, 2010 at 9:34 PM / IP Logged  
Just another update. I manage to solve the problem where windows roll up when i remote start the car by turning off "Anti-Grind".
Still need help with the problem where i am not able to roll down with AUX1 when i armed the car.
genexis 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 28, 2010 at 7:53 AM / IP Logged  
anybody?
Page of 2

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic