the12volt.com spacer
the12volt.com spacer
icon

compustar 2w900fmas vs fortin key overrid

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
tedmond 
Gold - Posts: 4,610
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 21, 2010 at 9:18 PM / IP Logged  
no problem. im sure you will be happy with the compustar when its all said and done.
Ted
2nd Year Tier 1 Medical School
Still installing as a hobby...pays for groceries
Compustar Expert
jobber29 
Member - Posts: 19
Member spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2010 at 9:34 AM / IP Logged  
Tedmond can you ask to your friend about the wiring of parking light wiring? because I have plugged the parking light wire ( + orange from the driver kick panel) on the remote starter (+ GREEN / WHITE) and It do not light when I push the tachometer learning button. although I can hear the relay click in the brain module. Is it possible that I have to use the negative parking light output from the remote starter brain module?
tedmond 
Gold spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2010 at 12:41 PM / IP Logged  

he used a negative trigger.

its located at the at the BCM above drivers kick panel.

tap into the NEGATIVE grey wire @ the headlight switch or BCM. If you go to the BCM, its a  blue 24 pin plug (B), second row pin 2.

Ted
Compustar Expert
jobber29 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 22, 2010 at 7:30 PM / IP Logged  
Ok I have plugged the relay for the clutch bypass I have also plugged the parking light on the grey wire at the headlight switch and it work !! I have an other question , where can I pass the tachometer wire through the firewall?? Maybe I can connect the tach wire somewhere on the BCM module? I think that after my installation I will do a tutorial for the 2010 mazda 3 because it is difficult to find information and wiring diagrams...
tedmond 
Posted: June 23, 2010 at 1:28 PM / IP Logged  

its not difficult when you got access to astrochart or fortin wirecolour compustar 2w900fmas vs fortin key overrid - Page 3 -- posted image.

look for any grommet, around the clutch pedal, there should be anopening.

i got a diy in the downloads as well for the accord.

Ted
Compustar Expert
jobber29 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2010 at 1:07 PM / IP Logged  
Ok the best place I have found is to pass the tach wire in the hole of the hood release wire.  Now the final question is... where is the blue 24 pin connector (F) at the BCM module because the only blue 24pin connector I have found is (B) (located at the front of BCM module when you are sit on the driver seat) I can see 2 others connectors on the side of the BCM module but this connectors are white. Also I need  the pinout of this connector (F) ? because I need to find the blue (-) wire for door trigger. Finally do I need relay for doors lock & unlock?
tedmond 
Posted: June 24, 2010 at 5:48 PM / IP Logged  

just take your dmm and test for the wire. companies use differant letterings for their connectors because of placement.

Ted
Compustar Expert
jobber29 
Member spacespace
Posted: June 24, 2010 at 5:57 PM / IP Logged  
Ok to test it I have to have continuity between the door trigger wire and ground when the door is open?
tedmond 
Posted: June 24, 2010 at 9:52 PM / IP Logged  

door triggers are in a WHITE 24 pin plug, its on the side of the BCM.

shoot me a pm, ill have something that will help you.

Ted
Compustar Expert
tedmond 
Posted: June 24, 2010 at 9:55 PM / IP Logged  
the blue plug i was refering to was for the negative parking lights.
Ted
Compustar Expert
Page of 4

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic