icon

python 5303p remote start, 03 f250

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
andeyhall 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 24, 2011 at 10:01 PM / IP Logged  
Thanks! I'll program that with the bitwriter in the morning. Do you know anything about being able to lock and unlock with the engine running? My original keyless entry would and it was nice to be able to leave the engine running and lock the door while I run into the gas station or something. But now this alarm system won't do that.
andeyhall 
Copper - Posts: 55
Copper spacespace
Posted: November 29, 2011 at 12:41 AM / IP Logged  
I have a python 533 remote start/alarm system in my truck and with the 2 way remote I can supposedly check the interior temperature of the truck. However when I do this, the temperature is shows on the remote is always way higher. For example, my truck has been parked since 6pm, and it is now 2am. The current temp outside is 41 degrees, but my remote is saying the inside of my truck is 59 degrees. Where is the thermostat that this thing is reading off of? It is consistently about 15-20 higher than the outside temp.
electrician 
Member - Posts: 1
Member spacespace
Posted: November 08, 2012 at 11:05 PM / IP Logged  
Hey guys quick question. what is the Factory Alarm Disarm. I have a toyota tundra 2001 and idk if i need to connect this wire. I dont think there is anything to factory disarm in this truck? Please Help.
Page of 4

Sorry, you can NOT post a reply.
This topic is closed.

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic