icon

remote starter, 02 chrysler sebring sedan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
xavierxd 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2012 at 11:40 PM / IP Logged  
Hi guys im new in this Forum and i would like to get some help, i installed myself an starter Carvox CX-999 in my Chrysler sebring 2002 sedan, but i have a little problem at first it was running great and everything worked pretty much as normal. But after using it for 1 week it only starts for 10 - 15 seconds and then shuts off .. i thought it was a programing thing with the remote starter but it wasnt i double or even triple checked every single connection and everything was good and im still not sure what the problem is ... i hope someone can help me with this. Thanks.
Greetings
gabedemelo 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2012 at 11:54 PM / IP Logged  
did you connect tach? and program? if so then check to see if security light is flashing while you remote start,... sounds like transponder issue or tach,... look at all the dash lights when you try to remote start,.. see what is on or flashing.
GreenGables
gabedemelo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2012 at 11:55 PM / IP Logged  
what did you use for bypass? did you give up a key? i guess im assuming your key was grey or had keyless buttons on it
GreenGables
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 11, 2012 at 11:57 PM / IP Logged  
Actually everything runs as usually flash lights and the dash as usually... it starts perfect but after a few seconds it just quits... and yes the tach is connected, i even changed that wire cuz i thought i was getting a poor signal but nope.. im not sure whats wrong... :s
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:00 AM / IP Logged  
This is the bypass im using FLASHLOGIC Bypass Interface Kits

FLASHLOGIC FLTB1-CH6. and its a keyless by pass and yes my key is grey.
gabedemelo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:05 AM / IP Logged  
put a grey key in the key cylinder then remote start if that works its the key issue
GreenGables
gabedemelo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:08 AM / IP Logged  
the red light on the dash should be flashing if its a key issue,... in the future id stick to idatalink modules
GreenGables
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:10 AM / IP Logged  
i already tried that, and makes the same process as the bypass... i installed first the starter without the bypass and that was how used to work the 1st days, later it didnt want to run, presented this problem so i tought it might be the bypass i connected everything and nope same.. unpluged and the same.... i already unpluged the battery to see if that might reset everything and nope still the same... :s
gabedemelo 
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:13 AM / IP Logged  
if its not the key which i have a feeling it is try programming tach holding the accelerator to 1000rpm
GreenGables
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:16 AM / IP Logged  
how do i do that?... actually exactly when the car starts the tach runs high but exactly when hits the 1000rpm is when shuts down ...remote starter, 02 chrysler sebring sedan -- posted image.
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic