icon

remote starter, 02 chrysler sebring sedan

Post ReplyPost New Topic
< Prev Topic Next Topic >
gabedemelo 
Copper - Posts: 64
Copper spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:20 AM / IP Logged  
hmm try letting the car run for a while to warm up then shut off. program the tach by starting it then let it idle couple seconds before you actually lock the tach in
GreenGables
xavierxd 
Member - Posts: 11
Member spacespace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 12:36 AM / IP Logged  
alright ill do that, today is a little bit later and its cold outside ill try that tomorrow and see if that works thanks for ur help, anyways ill let u know what happen tomorrow thanks again
91stt 
Silver - Posts: 564
Silver spaceThis member consistently provides reliable informationspace
Posted: February 12, 2012 at 11:29 PM / IP Logged  
gabedemelo wrote:
the red light on the dash should be flashing if its a key issue,... in the future id stick to idatalink modules
the FLTB1 is an idatalink module, it is a rebranded ADS-TB
xavierxd wrote:
Actually everything runs as usually flash lights and the dash as usually... it starts perfect but after a few seconds it just quits... and yes the tach is connected, i even changed that wire cuz i thought i was getting a poor signal but nope.. im not sure whats wrong... :s
Your problem sounds like a tach signal issue. What wire did you use to pick up your tach signal? How did you test to confirm the target wire? For tach signal, it should read between 1V and 6V AC and should rise slightly with increase in revs.
Is this the unit you are using?
http://www.carvox.net/detail_display.aspx?id=7
If it is, it doesn't seem like there is a tach learn function.
This information is provided only as a reference.
All circuits should be verified with a digital multi-meter prior to making any connections.
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2012 at 9:07 PM / IP Logged  
ok i have tried that and didnt work...i am using the wire that is at the injector, i already switched to the one is at the coil and they will start the car but after a few seconds just shuts off... i checked the voltage in both and in the one is 5.3 and the other one 3-4 but still the same im not sure what i have to do i have tried alot of things but nothing works... hope u can help me thanks
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2012 at 9:21 PM / IP Logged  
and yes thats the unit im using... jejej exactly the same
offroadzj 
Gold - Posts: 2,043
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2012 at 9:31 PM / IP Logged  
which wire are you using at the injector? And to clarify, when you had the key in the ignition, were you able to start it and keep it running? I agree that it sounds like a tach issue. Try TEMPORARILY changing it to voltage sensing with a 1.0s crank time and see if it starts and stays running.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2012 at 9:46 PM / IP Logged  
wich wire? hmmm i think is the green one i cant check right now cuz the car is not here but i believe is green.
And when i start the car with the kye in the ignition it does the same run for a few seconds the shuts off, and i mnot sure what u mean by changing the voltage sensing could u explain this to me? thanks
offroadzj 
Gold spaceThis member has made a donation to the12volt.com. Click here for more info.spaceThis member has been recognized as an authority in Mobile Security and Convenience. Click here for more info.spacespace
Posted: February 13, 2012 at 10:19 PM / IP Logged  
in the programming options there should be a setting for tach mode or tachless more (voltage sensing).
As for the injector, was it the common colored wire between the injectors or the off colored wire? Each injector should have 1 wire that is the same color between them, and 1 wire that is different on each.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
xavierxd 
Member spacespace
Posted: February 15, 2012 at 11:14 AM / IP Logged  
Green is the one that repeats the most
... and there's no reprogramming Rachel, I couldn't find anything to reprogram it. The funny thing is that everything works but it seems that doesn't receive any signal from the Rachel..
offroadzj 
Posted: February 15, 2012 at 8:53 PM / IP Logged  
The tach signal is the odd colored wire at any injector. So if green repeats between all of the injectors, then it is the other wire on any injector. The virtual tach programming is in the remote start programming menu. You access it through a sequence with the push button and the LED. The install guide should give you directions on how to program the options.
Kenny
Owner / Technician
KKD Garage LLC
Albany, NY 12205
Page of 3

Printable version Printable version Post ReplyPost New Topic